Jordan Jones

Bobby14

3 minutes ago, langlands_killie said:

Jones obviously does not have two brain cells to rub together . I hope SSC and Bowie has seen his tweets . I was willing to see him play til the end of the season as we are paying his wages with the exception of the hun game. After this crap I personally do not want to see him playing for us again 

Well said

51 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

He especially needs to remain professional.

And here is where your arguement falls. 

He has shown with the first tweet that he doesn't care for Kilmarnock or the fact that we gave him the opportunity to save his career. He only tweeted "thank you Killie" after receiving backlash for his "WATP" tweet.

In those 2 tweets he has shown that he cannot be tristed professionally imo.

There are plenty of other Rangers supporters within our ranks and who dont tweet the same drivel. If you cant conduct yourself off field in line with you CURRENT employers you dont deserve to step on the pitch. Same stands for all other players

1 hour ago, jazza said:

New tweet 

I’ve said it before and will say it again I couldn’t be more grateful to @KilmarnockFC for their support and backing the last 3 years. Without them I couldn’t of achieved this dream. I have give everything for the club and will continue to do so. Thankyou❤️

Aye. What tweet came first. Classless wee fecker. They deserve each other.

2 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

He's not the brightest, will be mega exicted to have signed for a bigger club and mutiplyed his wages by good few £, he's the typical modern day player, let's accept it and move on

Fine , celebrate in private and respect the employer you are stil contracted for the next 6 months .

Comments pandering to the bottom feeders at the Huns whilst he is still employed by us are unacceptable and I’ll be very surprised if SSC does not agree 

10 minutes ago, langlands_killie said:

Jones obviously does not have two brain cells to rub together . I hope SSC and Bowie has seen his tweets . I was willing to see him play til the end of the season as we are paying his wages with the exception of the hun game. After this crap I personally do not want to see him playing for us again 

Totally agree wholeheartedly with you me old mate

If at all financially viable (ie assuming they offer the derisory bid in keeping with the way they conduct themselves generally), it would be great to play hardball: no deal and he plays the rest of the season.

Keeping him in reserves would be a huge mistake. We have had a lot of success in modern times as a stepping stone, treating players with respect and realising that it is a short career. Let’s say Greg Stewart was considering signing but had reservations about a situation where a bigger club comes calling: we need to show as a club we can treat players well.

Yes it’s dire that Sevco can do this but that is the way the games is played up here. Everything, absolutely everything, is geared towards two clubs. All we can control is how we deal with it.

The WATP s**te is embarrassing, no doubt.

Edited by NorfolkG

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

If at all financially viable (ie assuming they offer the derisory bid in keeping with the way they conduct themselves generally), it would be great to play hardball: no deal and he plays the rest of the season.

Keeping him in reserves would be a huge mistake. We have had a lot of success in modern times as a stepping stone, treating players with respect and realising that it is a short career. Let’s say Greg Stewart was considering signing but had reservations about a situation where a bigger club comes calling: we need to show as a club we can treat players well.

Yes it’s dire that Sevco can do this but that is the way the games is played up here. Everything, absolutely everything, is geared towards two clubs. All we can control is how we deal with it.

The WATP s**te is embarrassing, no doubt.

Just no

Unfortunately he's disrespected his current employers and the fans, who pay his wages, with this tweet. It's pissed off a large percentage of the fans and will be the talk of the anniversary dinner tonight. It's been talked about several times on Off The Ball.

Interesting to see how SSC deals with this situation, not just the tweet but signing a pre contract with our next opponents and league rivals.

I'm personally struggling to form an opinion on what should be done with him. The pre contract has annoyed me and the tweet has made it worse. If I was pushed I'd have to fall on the side of drop him.

A classless tweet and one which was only followed up by one thanking the club when he was shamed into it. Social media really isn’t somewhere players should be engaging in my opinion - it can always lead to this sort of situation. Other players from our club also liking and commenting on such posts really isn’t advisable either!

He is an utter utter prick.   He must now be forced to sit in the stand every match and train alone. 

No longer welcome.

We cannot accept any offer from his rancid cheating vermin of a new club.  They are cheats who should not profit from their despicable behaviour.  This has been one massive stitch up for some time.   Definitely tapped up but as usual cannot prove it.  So we punish him and his cheating scum new club.

I’ve consistently defended his talent. I’ve said I would play him as long as he is performing. This tweet changes things. It’s either stupid or calculated by his connections. Either way, it’s totally unacceptable for killie fans to have to take this from one of their players. Its scandalous. It’s probably close to breach of contract stuff under the terms of “acting in a manner as to damage the interests of your employer”.  A pre contract is not a contract. The legal route would be messy and what would we get out of it really? Putting him in reserves seems to play into our competitors hands. Selling him now for minimal monies may be seen as reacting to an engineered plot by his future employers to create exactly this scenario.  His actions have seriously damaged our negotiating position in all of this. Im at a loss as to see how any good can come out of this now. A sad day. Over to the club board and management team to demonstrate the quality of leadership we have seen recently.

Just now, Secret Squirrel said:

For me its simple. We don't play him and put him on guarding leave. Deny him the chance to train and benefit from the use of our training facilities and sports scientists. That will make sure that he will be right rusty when he finally joins the scum in the summer.  

Agreed