Jordan Jones

Bobby14

I don’t think letting him rot for the rest of the season is in anyone’s best interests. Let SSC see where his head is at. If he’s not in a suitable state of mind to represent our club for the rest of the season we should cash in and use the money to fund a replacement - even if it is just a loan signing until the end of the season. This should not be allowed to derail us.

6 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

For me its simple. We don't play him and put him on guarding leave. Deny him the chance to train and benefit from the use of our training facilities and sports scientists. That will make sure that he will be right rusty when he finally joins the scum in the summer.  

this

I’m so disappointed with Jones’ tweet, bad enough it appears that he’s been treading water until he got this move, but he shows a total lack of respect for us and the club. No point in playing him now he wont want to injure himself. Stick him on gardening leave or renegotiate with Sevco and get rid now. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Thank f**k some a you aren’t in charge of our club. Had jones gone to Sunderland or any other championship side there wouldn’t be this outcry. I wish him all the best. Not ideal for us, but such is the modern game. 

To put it in to those terms, it's the same as a Middlesbrough player, signing a pre contract with Sunderland and posting a message half way through the season Haway the Lads etc. You think the Boro fans wouldn't react?

I wasn't upset initially, he should have kept quiet and left in the summer, but Jones handling of it has been terrible, who the hell is advising these young guys.

First misplaced pass and you'll have the East Stand calling him a Hun before you can blink, and he's brought it upon himself

7 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Thank f**k some a you aren’t in charge of our club. Had jones gone to Sunderland or any other championship side there wouldn’t be this outcry. I wish him all the best. Not ideal for us, but such is the modern game. 

Do you not see the difference between rangers and sunderland from pov of Killie?

You have no qualms about him tweeting watp

Guest Killjam

I’m bored of hearing about him, get him to f**k! He was an occasionally good player. Let SC pick the team up and arrange us. We’ve won plenty of games without him. 

42 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I’ve consistently defended his talent. I’ve said I would play him as long as he is performing. This tweet changes things. It’s either stupid or calculated by his connections. Either way, it’s totally unacceptable for killie fans to have to take this from one of their players. Its scandalous. It’s probably close to breach of contract stuff under the terms of “acting in a manner as to damage the interests of your employer”.  A pre contract is not a contract. The legal route would be messy and what would we get out of it really? Putting him in reserves seems to play into our competitors hands. Selling him now for minimal monies may be seen as reacting to an engineered plot by his future employers to create exactly this scenario.  His actions have seriously damaged our negotiating position in all of this. Im at a loss as to see how any good can come out of this now. A sad day. Over to the club board and management team to demonstrate the quality of leadership we have seen recently.

Fair play mate

15 minutes ago, seedsy said:

Do you not see the difference between rangers and sunderland from pov of Killie?

You have no qualms about him tweeting watp

Of course I see the difference. I am a Killie fan. But he was always moving and they were always interested. We’ve had 12 months to prepare ourselves for this, so why are we going into meltdown now? 

Think the SLO needs to act fast on this and get some sort of statement from the club in regards to if he is going now or the summer or if he is in any future plans.

Wasn’t all to bothered about this saga till I seen the tweet and then our current squad congratulationg him on Instagram.

Why? Are they all really that brain dead?

The world has gone mad.