Jordan Jones

Bobby14

22 minutes ago, DuncD said:

For stating you are wrong when you are? Jones didn’t sign last week did he? That’s why I said your not getting an apology as it was this week.

F****?

Your just a sad wee man. 

Listen pal. I told you it was happening. Has it happened.only one sad man here.if I'm wrong I admit it.enjoy your evening ya fxxxy

14 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Thank f**k some a you aren’t in charge of our club. Had jones gone to Sunderland or any other championship side there wouldn’t be this outcry. I wish him all the best. Not ideal for us, but such is the modern game. 

From the guy who speaks so highly of Martin Bain. I think you might be on the wrong forum. 

Edited by historyman

1 minute ago, Trojan76 said:

Obviously the squad will conragtulate him, he is a popular member of the squad  and they are professional enough to see it is a step up. That and the fact a fair few of them are Rangers fans

No.

Our current squad are congratulating OUR current player on signing for one of our rivals who he will not play for till next season. 

Someone from our club needs to come out now and say exactly what is happening. It seems he must be offski. Prettt much said goodbye in his second tweet. 

Everything has been mistimed and very unprofessional.

A stupid move from JJ on twitter, devoid of any class or respect whatsoever to everyone at Killie. Added to the fact its the clubs 150th birthday which makes it all the more galling.

He isn't the first player to leave for rangers, and I doubt he will be the last. It happens, and deep down we all knew he was going there. But there is a way of going about your business. Zero class whatsoever. With an agent like barry hughes giving you advice, Im surpised he isnt bursting in the caprington suite as we speak singing the sash.

He cant play for us again. At a time when the club has never been more united, having him about the place can only do more harm than good.

Waiting 2 weeks for a game is going to allow this to drag on and compound things. Ideally he goes for a nominal fee, but it looks like that wont be happening unless they have their 50th share issue of the season.

KTID

22 minutes ago, Joe said:

Listen pal. I told you it was happening. Has it happened.only one sad man here.if I'm wrong I admit it.enjoy your evening ya fxxxy

You said it had happened. “ED” Past tense I.e. completed. It’s only now it’s actually happened. 

You have conveniently deleted your past post that stated this. Which is very sad. So yes you are wrong.

F***y? Grow up. 

If our players are tweeting union jacks and all that crap that is a f**king joke. This is exactly what Rangers want: their team is horses**t, they are haemorrhaging money and they really need Kilmarnock and Aberdeen to step aside one way or the other. Signing Jones great; getting others to post non-football nonsense is ideal.

The whole JJ /Sevco scenario is doing what it was designed to do disrupt harmony at Kilmarnock. Sevco you can understand why, as for JJ and his part in it make him rot for it, do not release him early, do not flog him to them cheap ,  make him train alone outside other players training times and make him sit in the stand every week.

all this s**t will only galvanise the team come rangers game                                                                                                                                      and forget about negotiating early release fee this is rangers way of obtaining player for free                                                                                 first tactic is always to unsettle player team and ultimately us                                                                                                                                     just let it run its course and we will see who has last laugh                                                                                                                                         i would be asking their ugly sister if they have any players available for loan to ram them with                                                                                 we are the people jj and we wont forget 

There’s no point us all getting at each other’s throats. It’s a tough one to take and the tweet lacked any shred of class. 

But it’s the 150th anniversary and we have had a superb season so far. Let’s not let this derail the positive vibes around the club. 

If there’s one man who can manage this, it’s Stevie Clarke. I’m sure there will be a winger arrive this window regardless of where JJ is and we can continue to push for European spot and a cup final. 

KTID

37 minutes ago, Eggy said:

A stupid move from JJ on twitter, devoid of any class or respect whatsoever to everyone at Killie. Added to the fact its the clubs 150th birthday which makes it all the more galling.

He isn't the first player to leave for rangers, and I doubt he will be the last. It happens, and deep down we all knew he was going there. But there is a way of going about your business. Zero class whatsoever. With an agent like barry hughes giving you advice, Im surpised he isnt bursting in the caprington suite as we speak singing the sash.

He cant play for us again. At a time when the club has never been more united, having him about the place can only do more harm than good.

Waiting 2 weeks for a game is going to allow this to drag on and compound things. Ideally he goes for a nominal fee, but it looks like that wont be happening unless they have their 50th share issue of the season.

KTID

Didn’t know he was his agent. So we have a player who has a criminal conviction, represented by an agent who has a criminal conviction going to play for a club guilty of the most massive incidence of cheating in Scottish sport and whose chairman is a convicted criminal or, if you prefer, a glib and shameless liar. Quite a combination. 

I think this has been really mismanaged on so many levels. Surely the club must have known he was signing today. 

Obviously the club can't control the situation but they could have had a chat with him before he went up the A77

Something like.

"Listen Jordan, we are all happy for you but remember you are a Kilmarnock player and an important one at that until the end of the season. No silly business on social media and a wee tweet to the Killie fans saying you will give 100 percent"

4 minutes ago, Gallus said:

I think this has been really mismanaged on so many levels. Surely the club must have known he was signing today. 

Obviously the club can't control the situation but they could have had a chat with him before he went up the A77

Something like.

"Listen Jordan, we are all happy for you but remember you are a Kilmarnock player and an important one at that until the end of the season. No silly business on social media and a wee tweet to the Killie fans saying you will give 100 percent"

They may well have and he ignored it, after today that wouldn’t surprise me. 

Ive met the guy a few times and he’s been the perfect gentlemen with me and the kids but his behaviour today feels like a real kick in the teeth for our support of him in the last few years. 

31 minutes ago, darth lord said:

all this s**t will only galvanise the team come rangers game                                                                                                                                      and forget about negotiating early release fee this is rangers way of obtaining player for free                                                                                 first tactic is always to unsettle player team and ultimately us                                                                                                                                     just let it run its course and we will see who has last laugh                                                                                                                                         i would be asking their ugly sister if they have any players available for loan to ram them with                                                                                 we are the people jj and we wont forget 

What formation is that post in