Jordan Jones

Bobby14

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Just to prepare everyone in advance..... it doesn't look like their is any ill feeling between SC & JJ...... 

You can clearly see from their faces that SSC has his left hand twisting Jones untwisted testicle while smiling for the cameras and Jones is getting the message! 

I take it all back. The sevco fans are raging at JJ antics at full time and when he scored. We can all focus now on 'The Rat' Stewart or there again forget him. Not needed after that performance tonight. PS did anyone hear that fool Billy Dodds on the radio after the game. He was saying that it is perfectly OK to punch the ball into the net as a striker. Absolute plonker!

12 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

I take it all back. The sevco fans are raging at JJ antics at full time and when he scored. We can all focus now on 'The Rat' Stewart or there again forget him. Not needed after that performance tonight. PS did anyone hear that fool Billy Dodds on the radio after the game. He was saying that it is perfectly OK to punch the ball into the net as a striker. Absolute plonker!

Its ok to punch anything that moves in new cumnock.

He should never have tweeted what he did. I was as mad as anyone else about that.

Let's be thankful the experts on here giving it chat about how he should never play again, hoping he breaks a leg or saying they were going to boo him don't run the team. Stevie f**king Clarke runs the team and he's the greatest manager I've ever had the privilege of witnessing. Again, there were folk on here criticising Clarke for how he handled the situation with his comments about boo him and you boo me. He handled it perfectly and got exactly the response we needed from both the fans and Jordan tonight. Very few managers could have done that. His comments pre-Forfar were spot on and the way he has man-managed the player since the PCA went through has been second to none.

No one on here should ever have doubted Clarke. There hasn't been ONE single game in which he has let us down in his time here and he earned being shown faith.

12 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

He should never have tweeted what he did. I was as mad as anyone else about that.

Let's be thankful the experts on here giving it chat about how he should never play again, hoping he breaks a leg or saying they were going to boo him don't run the team. Stevie f**king Clarke runs the team and he's the greatest manager I've ever had the privilege of witnessing. Again, there were folk on here criticising Clarke for how he handled the situation with his comments about boo him and you boo me. He handled it perfectly and got exactly the response we needed from both the fans and Jordan tonight. Very few managers could have done that. His comments pre-Forfar were spot on and the way he has man-managed the player since the PCA went through has been second to none.

No one on here should ever have doubted Clarke. There hasn't been ONE single game in which he has let us down in his time here and he earned being shown faith.

People angry at a really disrespectful comment is acceptable. As is being frustrated at the perception the manager didn’t ‘get it’.

People booing our own player I didn’t get - but I didn’t hear any at all.

How about we all just move on?

Edited by NorfolkG