Jordan Jones

Bobby14

12 hours ago, skygod said:

Very strange article in the Irish News about Jones getting advice from Kris Boyd about how to “conduct himself” once he’s a Rangers player.

Be s**te and be a shadow of the player you were in the stripes? It has always worked for Boydy...

One decent game for us since signing for the dark side and then back into his shell and no use to us whatsoever as predicted. Looks like Steve Clarke put faith in him and Jones has failed to live up to it. The signings of Stewart and Jones were designed to cripple us and nothing more.

5 hours ago, TommyG said:

One decent game for us since signing for the dark side and then back into his shell and no use to us whatsoever as predicted. Looks like Steve Clarke put faith in him and Jones has failed to live up to it. The signings of Stewart and Jones were designed to cripple us and nothing more.

If we can beat Hamilton and pick up 4 points from Hibs and St Johnstone we can prove that we've risen above the loss of Stewart (zero league goals for Dons) and Jones (passenger since January). It will put us in position A for at least 4th and really in the running for third, and will be a remarkable achievement - we will be resolutely un-crippled, non nobbled and way off weakened. 

Yes we have wobbled but we lost the best attacking force in the country (Stewart) and at least 75% of Jones in January. We're back on track and I think 7 from 9 is possible. Then we're on the front foot for the run in and a brilliant end to a great season.

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

If we can beat Hamilton and pick up 4 points from Hibs and St Johnstone we can prove that we've risen above the loss of Stewart (zero league goals for Dons) and Jones (passenger since January). It will put us in position A for at least 4th and really in the running for third, and will be a remarkable achievement - we will be resolutely un-crippled, non nobbled and way off weakened. 

Yes we have wobbled but we lost the best attacking force in the country (Stewart) and at least 75% of Jones in January. We're back on track and I think 7 from 9 is possible. Then we're on the front foot for the run in and a brilliant end to a great season.

If we pick up seven points before the split we’d be in with an outside chance of second depending on the result of the Glasgow derby and with the head to heads post split

Now that we're top 6 guaranteed I don't see any point in playing him again unless all else fails. He's a valuable part of the system when he's performing but he's doing nothing for us so I'd use him redefine his role as emergency sub from now until he toddles off up the 77.

7 minutes ago, Crocket said:

Jones looked very decent last night, if only that player would show up for us before the end of season

Just goes to emphasise his lack of effort in a blue and white shirt . He can do it when it suits him , he won’t get away with that attitude at iPox 

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Now that we're top 6 guaranteed I don't see any point in playing him again unless all else fails. He's a valuable part of the system when he's performing but he's doing nothing for us so I'd use him redefine his role as emergency sub from now until he toddles off up the 77.

I think that’s a decent shout now.

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Killie said:

That's a great post. As long as the league don't shaft us then our fixtures after the split should be:-

Home: Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen

Away: Celtic, Hearts

which are all very favourable in my opinion, we will hopefully be ahead of aberdeen going into the split and that shouldnt change.

51 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Proving his international class again tonight.....hope he fires us to top 3 in his last few games in a killie shirt...top talent..

The vermin on Follow Follow appear to have a different view...

Does anyone actually watch him week in week out I'm guessing probably not. He also plays for one of the most negative teams in the league a team that sits in against most teams is organised and tries to nick it on the break . Maybe we're seeing what he can do when he's allowed to get attack and is given a bit more freedom than he does playing for the dinosaur Clarke

27 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

That’ll be the stegosaurus that’s schooled the last 3 sevco managers :) 

A NATURAL HISTORY LESSON FOR SEVCO FANS:

Dinosaurs once ruled the planet and generally are the cause of fascination to this day (buy any 6-yr-old anything to do with dinosaurs and you're generally spot on).

Reptiles gather in their thousands at Ibrox every other weekend.

Edited by Jon

6 minutes ago, Jon said:

A NATURAL HISTORY LESSON FOR SEVCO FANS:

Dinosaurs once ruled the planet and generally are the cause of fascination to this day (buy any 6-yr-old anything to do with dinosaurs and you're generally spot on).

Reptiles gather in their thousands at Ibrox every other weekend.

A revised lesson: Dinosaurs are widely thought to have become extinct at the end of the Jurassic period, Rangers became extinct at the end of season 2011/2012