Jordan Jones

Bobby14

16 minutes ago, piffer said:

Reading the Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald tonight and see Jones got the Ayrshire weekly press star an award for this season. Unbelievable and laughable 

Turns out that was last seasons award and they never got round to passing it so they just used it for this year. Shambles 

10 minutes ago, struass said:

Turns out that was last seasons award and they never got round to passing it so they just used it for this year. Shambles 

Or, perhaps he was voted for by all the mutants who frequent Ibrox, in the 3 toons, trying to convince themselves they've actually signed our best player as they keep reminding us on social media...... xD

Edited by C4mmy31

Sad anti jones rhetoric. The best winger to grace the killie journey in my lifetime and cheap shots despite he not playing. The rest of the league know we weaker without him. But glad we still competitive and nudging totards 3rd. Hope those suggesting Jones not good player don’t have to live my 1980s killie life.

5 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Sad anti jones rhetoric. The best winger to grace the killie journey in my lifetime and cheap shots despite he not playing. The rest of the league know we weaker without him. But glad we still competitive and nudging totards 3rd. Hope those suggesting Jones not good player don’t have to live my 1980s killie life.

Not fit to lace Sammy McGivern, Ian Bryson or Jimmy McGuires boots. 

9 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Your making yourself to be a bit of a clown mate fair play

9 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Us having a few bad wingers in the 80s does not make JJ better than Pat Nevin, Mehdi Taouil or even David Bagan.

Just now, piffer said:

To be honest I don’t care how good or bad he is anymore. He’s a prick who treated our club like s**t. SSC stood by him and protected the boy when others would have hung him out to dry. He was rewarded with one good performance before the player downed tools for Killie. A series of rotten performances for us made worse by the fact he showed up for his national team. I’m by wasting time on the rat. 

I’m with you. I like him as a player and I backed SC on the selection but his tweet was an embarrassment and he’s hardly kicked a ball for six months while on good money.

Rory McKenzie has been more productive in six months than Jones all season. In a way we should thank Jones for downing tools as it’s helped Rory establish himself.