Would Ayr be allowed up?

4 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Would love two guaranteed games at the piggery next year. Might be a coup but its still a great stadium for an away day IMO. 

I agree the old grounds have a special atmosphere despite being s**tholes.We are only there for around 2 hours so I am sure we can cope.Lets face it there is no risk to public safety if the crowd numbers are correct. I think they got it wrong for the last match in 2017 as there could have been many more fans in safely.  

I don't think the current SPFL rules say anything about minimum number of seats.

And they only have to provide, maintain and use "an adequate winter pitch protection system".

Somerset probably has the least likely grass pitch to be weather affected anyway.

Edited by skygod

1 hour ago, Fudger said:

Would love two guaranteed games at the piggery next year. Might be a coup but its still a great stadium for an away day IMO. 

Two home games would be better. It might be a great away day but our record isn't great at the piggery, plus two home games would attract the biggest crowds at Rugby Park outwith the Old Filth games.

Edited by Wrangodog

10 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Two home games would be better. It might be a great away day but our record isn't great at the piggery, plus two home games would attract the biggest crowds at Rugby Park outwith the Old Filth games.

If we played them at RP in the league on a Saturday I think it would be our biggest crowd of the season.

On 9/30/2018 at 7:31 PM, kfc_superteam said:

With the state of Somerset would Ayr be allowed to the Premier league if they win the championship.

What is this nonsense? I would definitely like to play those mockit chaps of unmarried parentage in the Premiership, but not by them 'winning' any sort of championship... the playoff route would do for me.

WFAANW! B|

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

What is this nonsense? I would definitely like to play those mockit chaps of unmarried parentage in the Premiership, but not by them 'winning' any sort of championship... the playoff route would do for me.

WFAANW! B|

They have already won leagues in the lower tiers on numerous occasions. 

WFAANW only applies to top flight and major trophies. 

So they are still in a similar position to Sevco. 

3 hours ago, Prahakillie said:

They have already won leagues in the lower tiers on numerous occasions. 

WFAANW only applies to top flight and major trophies. 

So they are still in a similar position to Sevco. 

They've won divisions of the Scottish league, they've never won the Scottish league. WFAANW.

Edited by Fletch