St Mirren Away

Souleycouley93

General consensus is that St Mirren won't release more than the 1600 tickets for the stand behind the goal, so doesn't really matter if 2-3000 want to go.

Also there seems to be a lot of confusion around there being plenty of tickets left v very few or non - saints are releasing the allocation in batches, hence people hearing different information.

31 minutes ago, killieboy87 said:

General consensus is that St Mirren won't release more than the 1600 tickets for the stand behind the goal, so doesn't really matter if 2-3000 want to go.

Also there seems to be a lot of confusion around there being plenty of tickets left v very few or non - saints are releasing the allocation in batches, hence people hearing different information.

Appreciate what you are saying. I was at St Midden park yesterday and only passing on what they told me about more tickets being allocated. Same thing said at RP when I phoned to get tickets that more due on Monday. No matter what at least our fans will be there in good numbers and so we should. Never managed to get to a St Midden game in Paisley so first time and looking forward to it with my son. 

I dont know how many tickets allocated or sold. but the fact is can St Mirren or any other club ours included turn away ££££ if more than the original allocation want to go .I do understand policing levels and saftey levels have to be adhered to but those included then fill the grounds if possible

27 minutes ago, charlie1 said:

I dont know how many tickets allocated or sold. but the fact is can St Mirren or any other club ours included turn away ££££ if more than the original allocation want to go .I do understand policing levels and saftey levels have to be adhered to but those included then fill the grounds if possible

How can they not? Arrogant attitude. 

Just back from the shop and bought the last 5 tickets, there are none left so nobody else should bother trying and leave plenty of space for a fat bastard like me.

Disclaimer: All content contained within this post is s**te (except I am a fat bastard)

Edited by Malkmus

11 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

Just back from the shop and bought the last 5 tickets, there are none left so nobody else should bother trying and leave plenty of space for a fat bastard like me.

Was this the one in the town? I'm just back from buying 3 tickets from the shop at the stadium and the girl behind the counter had a good number of tickets left.

2 hours ago, charlie1 said:

We do it for every OF game when we could put them in section on FB stand. Fact is, policing and stewarding comes in to play.  TBF to St Mirren, the sections next to the stand we will be in are ST holders and their young team section so can't expect them to be asked to move to allocate more travelling fans really

1 hour ago, capitalkillie said:

Tickets been on sale for almost a week and still plenty left by the sounds of it. If anyone misses out as we approach next Saturday then it's their fault.

Don't agree with that - there'll be plenty of folk who might not know whether they can go until late in the week (or even on Saturday itself) through work or family commitments.There will be at least 3000 empty seats in the stadium so expect a few Killie fans in the home end if we sell out.

On 10/12/2018 at 6:49 PM, Zorro said:

I’m not going to make up my mind about this seat bollocks until I find out if row A is at the front or at the back. 

It's St Mirren. Row F is the front row. It's Row B right at the back.

Row A is "about halfway down"

On 10/12/2018 at 6:33 PM, Bigdaw said:

I had a plonker insist he sat in his seat number away at Hibs ffs. Loads of seats empty around us.

If you go to the cinema or a gig with a seat allocated you sit in it, no matter how busy it is. If you want to move when it starts and nobody is sitting in a seat then you can. Why do you think this should be different at a football game

Were you sitting on the "plonkers" seat? Hope they hunted you

On 10/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, BDM2510 said:
20 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

If you go to the cinema or a gig with a seat allocated you sit in it, no matter how busy it is. If you want to move when it starts and nobody is sitting in a seat then you can. Why do you think this should be different at a football game

Often the situation is made worse by the stewards giving incorrect and conflicting advice. Some will say sit anywhere and others insist you should sit on allocated seat.This was certainly the case at Easter Road.

Its really annoying for me when someone comes in 5 mins after KO and insists on sitting in their allocated seat leading to chaos all around and not being able to see the game.

24 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Nope I was sitting in your seat. 

1 hour ago, Graeme S said:

Often the situation is made worse by the stewards giving incorrect and conflicting advice. Some will say sit anywhere and others insist you should sit on allocated seat.This was certainly the case at Easter Road.

Its really annoying for me when someone comes in 5 mins after KO and insists on sitting in their allocated seat leading to chaos all around and not being able to see the game.

Well just sit in the seat you are allocated in first place, it's not difficult 

Just now, IMO said:

Do you need a ticket to go in st mirren end or will that be pay at gate ? As someone else said I don't know my son's kick off time until a Friday night so buying ticket in advance just now not an option

Probably a pay at gate for St mirren end, PROBABLY, but if you are best double check