St Mirren Away

Souleycouley93

18 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Well just sit in the seat you are allocated in first place, it's not difficult 

Why be so pretentious about it? It’s a lottery. If I go with 6 pals and all tickets are bought at separate times, I’m not sitting with them. As a result...

Match day experience (personal) = s**te. 

Atmosphere (this x100) = less so. 

My opinion is, sit where you want, first come first serve. If you go thru a process whereby you pick your seat then fair play, but that’s not the case here. 

Edited by Bobby14

19 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Well just sit in the seat you are allocated in first place, it's not difficult 

Well if you ask a steward where is seat no xxx and they say just sit anywhere most will take the easy option and select a seat which they think gies a good view-until someone comes along to say you are in my seat.

2 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

Well if you ask a steward where is seat no xxx and they say just sit anywhere most will take the easy option and select a seat which they think gies a good view-until someone comes along to say you are in my seat.

Sit where you want fella. f**k the system :killiepie:

11 minutes ago, capitalkillie said:

If sitting with your pals is so important, and you know that seats are allocated when purchased, why don't you arrange to buy your tickets at the same time instead of disrupting others? Or is that too difficult?

Would you go to the cinema with yer boyfriend n sit the opposite side a the room from him? Doubt it. 

A lot of the young team will get paid and buy tickets at different times, that mean they’ve no to sit together cause greeting faced folk like you might have to sit on another seat fae the one printed on yer ticket?

I’m sure this won’t be an issue on the day, mountains out of mole hills.

34 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Would you go to the cinema with yer boyfriend n sit the opposite side a the room from him? Doubt it. 

A lot of the young team will get paid and buy tickets at different times, that mean they’ve no to sit together cause greeting faced folk like you might have to sit on another seat fae the one printed on yer ticket?

I’m sure this won’t be an issue on the day, mountains out of mole hills.

When you go to the cinema and it's full do you just sit where you want? Doubt it.

If you want to sit next to your pals then buy tickets together. If this can't be done then it might mean you have to sit apart for 90mins. Hope you can cope with that. Stewards will be on hand to look after you if not.

What is the problem here? If everybody just sits in the seat number which is printed on their ticket there should not be any issue that's the reason why four of us have bought seats next to each other as probably ninety five % of us have as well isn't that the reason for having seat numbers on the tickets?

8 minutes ago, Bbk said:

What is the problem here? If everybody just sits in the seat number which is printed on their ticket there should not be any issue that's the reason why four of us have bought seats next to each other as probably ninety five % of us have as well isn't that the reason for having seat numbers on the tickets?

Well said mate I have got three tickets together as well 

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

What about the dad/mum, who turns up with two young kids and finds they can’t sit together because everyone’s sat where they want and now there’s only single seats dotted about the stand?

Aah, see Booby14 (it's not mis-spelt by the way) doesn't give a s**t about them. Just him and his mates.

11 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Why be so pretentious about it? It’s a lottery. If I go with 6 pals and all tickets are bought at separate times, I’m not sitting with them. As a result...

Match day experience (personal) = s**te. 

Atmosphere (this x100) = less so. 

My opinion is, sit where you want, first come first serve. If you go thru a process whereby you pick your seat then fair play, but that’s not the case here. 

as long as you're alright fella and screw everyone else, nice one.

This really is something the club needs to address, if seats are allocated fans should be told that they need to sit in them.

Tbf , it doesn't help when the shop staff often say it doesnt matter baout seat numbers.

If we are going to continue going to all ticketed games and sell out allocations, we need to address the situation about fans sitting in their allocated seats. It's simple, Young team like to sit at back normally and families away from this area, so pick seats in these areas when buying, that way all the young team are still together, even if buying tickets at same time or not. 

Edited by Trojan76

9 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

Why the f**k are people bitching over seat allocation. Ffs apart from ibrox and park head all the other stadiums have half the seats empty. Get a grip... 

becasue the issue here is we are heading for a sell out of our seating allocation and people want to sit witht he others they have bought tickets with

6 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

Why the f**k are people bitching over seat allocation. Ffs apart from ibrox and park head all the other stadiums have half the seats empty. Get a grip... 

You've just contradicted yourself. This isn't Ibrox or Parkhead and all the seats will be (hopefully) full. If we sell all our allocation you should sit where your ticket says.

As a regular at away games I can understand the confusion as it's generally a free for all.

I'm assuming this will be a lot of folks only away game as there certainly hasn't been 2,000 fans at any other game this season. So I would suggest we calm down and the folk who really want their seat number get there in plenty of time. 

6 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

As a regular at away games I can understand the confusion as it's generally a free for all.

I'm assuming this will be a lot of folks only away game as there certainly hasn't been 2,000 fans at any other game this season. So I would suggest we calm down and the folk who really want their seat number get there in plenty of time. 

Why should we have to get there early just to get a seat that we have already been allocated?

2 hours ago, Trojan76 said:

as long as you're alright fella and screw everyone else, nice one.

This really is something the club needs to address, if seats are allocated fans should be told that they need to sit in them.

Tbf , it doesn't help when the shop staff often say it doesnt matter baout seat numbers.

If we are going to continue going to all ticketed games and sell out allocations, we need to address the situation about fans sitting in their allocated seats. It's simple, Young team like to sit at back normally and families away from this area, so pick seats in these areas when buying, that way all the young team are still together, even if buying tickets at same time or not. 

I asked for tickets near the back and was told i had to take what was next in the batch. Row F and a s**te view for me at Legoland next week. 

Hopefully all 5 of our goals are at our end!