Bubble Burst

37 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

From what I have seen Hearts were an total shambles today. Committed 26 fouls into the bargain which I am sure will surprise no one.

Cheatin Beaton was the ref. If SevCo had been playing the WRVS he’d have still given that number of fouls plus probably a red or two as well. 

I'm not saying Hearts haven't been top of the league on merit but the fixtures were kind to them until this point. Other than the great win over Celtic this has been one of the few games they've had against the supposed better sides. To round off the first round of fixtures they have Aberdeen, Dundee and Hibs to play so we'll probably have a truer reflection of how good Hearts actually are in a couple of weeks.

31 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

fans supporting their own team. that'll never catch on. 

So the team two points clear at the top a the league have their title talk written off as “short termism”, but we’re mounting a solid and steady challenge after 8 games xD we’ve been brilliant since SSC took over, but there’s a few needing a dose of reality. 

21 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

So the team two points clear at the top a the league have their title talk written off as “short termism”, but we’re mounting a solid and steady challenge after 8 games xD we’ve been brilliant since SSC took over, but there’s a few needing a dose of reality. 

While there is validity to your point it’s worth remembering we are I think the joint best performing team in the division for the calendar year. And our form under SSC has been outstanding. It’s Hearts who are being judged on 8games not us.