Can we have a Hall of Shame?

skygod

15 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

http://www.the42.ie/gary-tallon-blackburn-rovers-3155999-Dec2016/

have a read over this, quite a decent interview with the man himself, seems like our beloved Bobby wasnt too keen on the lad

...because he was utter s**te. There was nothing for him to fight for. Totten signing Kerr in October should have been clear as day he wasn't wanted, even by Totten. Wasnt the story at the time that Totten thought he was getting one player, and this...thing showed up instead? For 'soon' read 4 months later. He'd been dropped by Totten after 3/4 games. Funny how he missed that bit out of his story.

40 minutes ago, CB said:

...because he was utter s**te. There was nothing for him to fight for. Totten signing Kerr in October should have been clear as day he wasn't wanted, even by Totten. Wasnt the story at the time that Totten thought he was getting one player, and this...thing showed up instead? For 'soon' read 4 months later. He'd been dropped by Totten after 3/4 games. Funny how he missed that bit out of his story.

when i was reading this i was wondering if Tallon had felt your birds bum in a pub or something along those lines

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Tallon was poor but I don't get the irrational hatred of him.

im glad it wasnt just me who picked up on it

4 hours ago, CB said:

Francois Doobeedoo, Tommy Wilson, Andy M*ll*n, Gary f**king Tallon, Billy Findlay, Ray Stephen, Scott Robinson, Trevor Smith, Alan McInally

At this rate it will need to be a Cathedral of Shame.

One of those players played in (and scored) in an 8-1 away win - that fact alone means he shouldn't be a contender