Can we have a Hall of Shame?

skygod

1 hour ago, carpetfitter said:

Anybody mentioned Barry Holland yet? 

For oldies, there’s the incredible Davie Swan. 

John Pelosi. 

I remember I contacted a Dundee fan when we signed Swan having read an ad he placed in Football Scot re Dundee memorabilia. He said he was OK and I thought he played quite a few games in his first season - can’t be bothered to get up and find Everygame....

2 hours ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

I remember I contacted a Dundee fan when we signed Swan having read an ad he placed in Football Scot re Dundee memorabilia. He said he was OK and I thought he played quite a few games in his first season - can’t be bothered to get up and find Everygame....

Likewise canny be arsed but didn't we swap Jim McLean for him?

We swapped somebody.

Edit - I've just seen Swan was sent off after 30 minutes of his debut!

Edit 2 - It was Jim McLean.

Edited by skygod

2 hours ago, piffer said:

I’d like to nominate Gary Locke twice. Firstly for his services as a player and then as a manager. 

I was thinking about him. But when he played I thought he was decent. Sadly that was only about ten games a year. 

As a manager he deserves a place in the shame list for sure. 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Superscot said:

He played at right back against Motherwell in one game; being left footed, he found it quite difficult! I have a memory of him kicking his own foot!

2 hours ago, Stirlish said:

Is there any footage of that? I seem to remember the penalty was saved and scored the rebound or a retaken penalty?

Nope - I was at Firhill that day and McGlashan scored from the penalty. If I remember correctly it was a soft penalty.   I think Tommy Tait and Gerry McCabe played for Clyde that day.

• 2 weeks later...