Boyd Testimonial

Squirrelhumper

29 minutes ago, Tight End #79 said:

......as your replies highlight it's likely to cause hassle.

Not sure how you reach that conclusion! 

It seems to me you raised two issues here - complaining that you couldn't get your season ticket seat, and worrying about people not sitting in their allocated seat.  

As you admit, there will be plenty of seats available so no need to stress needlessly. 

Edited by skygod

So nobody thinks there will be folk not sitting where their tickets for the testimonial say and going to there "own" usual seats and no complaining or whingeing and hassle on the day ? Really ?

I think that it is naïve to believe that and I can see no reason for doing it at all as it didn't need to be done but the maybe I'm wrong and everybody will be sweeteness and light about it ….

Anyone who has a non allocated seat ticket or a ticket for an allocated seat that is not their season ticket seat, is missing the point big style if they complain to someone sitting in their 'normal' season ticket seat.

Equally, someone sitting in a seat that someone else has an allocated ticket for, for that game, just needs to move along a bit.

I just don't get this issue at all.

At times I worry incase we ever do get big crowds back at RP. 

Ticketing is simple. If there is a row and number on your seat that’s where to sit unless there is an announcement about open seating. If there is no number then sit wherever there is space. 

Having a ticket for the football isn’t hard. It’s like having a ticket for a concert, the theatre, a plane and many more things. Go with what it says and if your struggling ask someone who works there for help. 

Don't think I've heard of a testimonial at any club where the usual seating rules applied. It's usually an event where they are hoping to attract lots of people who don't regularly go to matches or haven't been in a while. Don't fret, I'm sure it will be all sweetness and light :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Probably because of how much he has embraced bigotry. Going to watch orange bands, playing the flute, he's done the lot.

This.

He's got a history of it.

FORMER Rangers star Nacho Novo was at the centre of a police probe last night after allegedly branding Celtic fans paedophiles.

The outburst appeared on the Spanish star’s Twitter page when Hoops supporters taunted him about the Ibrox side’s troubles.

It said: “Why uz no go home ya FB still have more history than uz PAEDOS hahahahaha WATP.” The comment was removed from Novo’s official account after a furious reaction from fans.

He pumped his best pals wife when he moved to dundee I’m sure. So if you can look past the sectarianism, bigotry, biggest arsehole move a guy can do on his pal and his ability to win 20 penalties a season for Rangers with no contact in the box... then yes he’s a great guy. 

2 hours ago, Killie alan said:

Brilliant that Craig Bryson is coming up for Boyds testimonial we should be talking about the killie team not some glorified hasbean couldn’t give a toss about him.

Ironic it’s on an international weekend and he - argueably - is Scotland’s most consistant midfield player at this time. 

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Bobby14 said:

Ironic it’s on an international weekend and he - argueably - is Scotland’s most consistant midfield player at this time. 

Its crazy that Bryson has consistently been ovelooked by a number of Scotland managers with many players who arent have as good getting selected before him.
Ryan Jack and Ian Black being probably the worst two from many, many examples. They're not fit to lace his boots.