Ref v St Mirren

Graeme S

1 hour ago, Graeme S said:

Sorry guys but we have Willie Collum as ref for the away game at St Mirren on Saturday.

And just to make matters worse he will be assisted by the cretin Tory MP Douglas Ross.

Ross is a total wank, horrible horrible cvnt of a man, never mind that he is a s**t assistant ref.

hope he gets abuse the whole game.

Edited by Beaker71

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hopefully Dicker slide tackles the c**t.

I really can't work out which one you mean (Collum or Ross).

* Normally Squirrelhumper is unfailingly precise in the information he posts here so I have to assume the ambiguity was totally intended *

Edited by Jon

1 hour ago, historyman said:

He had a massive mistake with the Dicker sending off but Collum is one of the best of a very bad lot. 

I’d rather have him than most of the others. 

I am not sure he is one of the best, or even the least worst. His arrogance and unwillingness to use his assistants for anything other than offsides is "self-limiting" to put it mildly.

I do not think he is bent in the way that Thompson, Spawn of Satan Dallas, Cheatin' Beaton, McLean and a few of the other "career" numpties are, but I don't think he is competent.

To me the most competent two of the main top league ones, averaged over the course of a season, are Madden and Clancy but I think we are still in the realms of "least worst" rather than "best" as both of these two make their fair share of howlers as well. I also have grudging respect for these two as they are not concealing of their respective OF-supporting backgrounds.

Bring back the Israelis really would be the best solution.

33 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

I am not sure he is one of the best, or even the least worst. His arrogance and unwillingness to use his assistants for anything other than offsides is "self-limiting" to put it mildly.

I do not think he is bent in the way that Thompson, Spawn of Satan Dallas, Cheatin' Beaton, McLean and a few of the other "career" numpties are, but I don't think he is competent.

To me the most competent two of the main top league ones, averaged over the course of a season, are Madden and Clancy but I think we are still in the realms of "least worst" rather than "best" as both of these two make their fair share of howlers as well. I also have grudging respect for these two as they are not concealing of their respective OF-supporting backgrounds.

Madden is easily the best around as long as you're not playing Sevco, all the rest are dreadful!

4 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

Can you imagine the faux outrage at Parkhead if they had a referee from Israel? Some of their fans were sending abusive tweets to Bitton over bombing of Palestine like he had climbed in a plane and done it himself. 

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Can you imagine the faux outrage at Parkhead if they had a referee from Israel? Some of their fans were sending abusive tweets to Bitton over bombing of Palestine like he had climbed in a plane and done it himself. 

The sad thing is I bet none of these clowns could point Israel on a map. Uneducated pond life