Buddies away, Fred

CB

• CB unpinned this topic

Battered them for the first 20minutes of the second half. 

Midfield got a grip of it and turned the game.

Powers goal a cracker. Another good showing from him. 

Wasnt sure the header was over the line. Samson didn’t protest though and that says it all to me. I was too busy screaming for what looked another stonewall penalty when the ball came back out. 

I thought Bright looked better second half. He carried the ball well but made the wrong decision at key times. 

Telling in the second half the game opened up for SOD and Taylor. Their manager made a huge error whatever he did at half time. 

The run keeps going and this team don’t know when they are beat. 

Edited by piffer

Though we never played our best it was truly a Superb game to enjoy in that packed, supportive and noisy away stand...all fans were terrific and to see the goals in our end was memoreable moments to enjoy....

Yet again another poor start to a game , allowing  an under pressure team to have too much time on the ball....bad goal to lose..

But what a brilliant Second half 

5 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Though we never played our best it was truly a Superb game to enjoy in that packed, supportive and noisy away stand...all fans were terrific and to see the goals in our end was memoreable moments to enjoy....

Yet again another poor start to a game , allowing  an under pressure team to have too much time on the ball....bad goal to lose..

But what a brilliant Second half 

Agreed. We dug that one out. Have to question whether it was a corner in the lead up to their goal and the free kick could have gone either way. Great spirit to turn it around both from the team and the fans !