Score prediction

Dillinger

0-1 to the good guys, Brophy.

Jamie MacDonald to be found guilty of time wasting in trial by Sportscene. Morelos to sexually assault Power in the box and get away with a high five from the ref. Three penalties for Rangers. 

Me to get thrown out of hospitality seats for doing the zombie dance 

Edited by Dillinger

8 minutes ago, Richaway said:

Negativity creeping back in. Is that it already for some folk.

I can’t win. Called arrogant for suggesting expected a 4 nil victory against a low end team that had conceded 10 goals in previous 2 games...at fortress rugby park....now swung to being negative when suggest a team doing well in Europe and unbeaten at home may have an edge on us on their patch....

clearly, we can win..and I sincerely hope we do win....but on balance, they are favourites tonight...

22 minutes ago, Richaway said:

Negativity creeping back in. Is that it already for some folk.

Ffs

chance to go 6 clear of them.

chance to close the gap on hearts etc etc.

money aside, can’t believe we’ve not sold out our allocation.

For those of us who have a) young kids and b) the misfortune of no longer living in Killie, going to a match on 31/10 is not an option I'm afraid. Nice work as always by the SPFL. 

Having watched sevcos last two performances ( and I know we were pants on Saturday) we have a chance of getting something from this game providing we cut out the stupid defensive mistakes and the longer it goes without them scoring capitalise in the second half hopefully a draw or narrow win !

If its Kirk and Findlay starting at CB, JJ and Burke back in i see us taking a result from them, see how it goes they'll be dangerous with a point to prove we need to be at our best. A result tonight would really set the tone with the Edinburgh derby on tonight and the potential of one of those clubs dropping points.  

47 minutes ago, Ken T said:

For those of us who have a) young kids and b) the misfortune of no longer living in Killie, going to a match on 31/10 is not an option I'm afraid. Nice work as always by the SPFL. 

I have young kids and don't live in Killie. The idea that the spfl shouldn't schedule a game for Halloween is daft 

8 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

We've not been great last couple of weeks either, really hope we have a big performance, but I'm a bit nervous about this one. The manager has proved in the past though that he knows how to tackle these matches from a tactical sense, so have no idea what the score will be but I would a take a draw.

I agree that a draw would be a decent result tonight.

I keep getting nervous but Rangers are not great and if we can get a fair deal from the officials and we stop losing goals from hard low crosses following free kicks, we might just get out of Ibrox with something.

Going with hope as always, we need to concentrate for the full game, Morelos seems pants but he is dangerous, Lafferty was always poor against us with Hearts but excellent with this mob, they will cheat, pull, claim for everything, we need to be right up for this from the first minute as Hearts weren't and got rubbed.

For us JJ and Burke must come back in, hopefully Brophy is fit to give them problems along with Greg Stewart, I get a bad feeling about Alan Power as I think he got a bad one, if thats the case the Jack Byrne is the boy for me with Tish dropping back ten yards. Goes without saying that Kirk must be fit, please, please. Jamie get the defence sorted at free kicks.

22 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

I have young kids and don't live in Killie. The idea that the spfl shouldn't schedule a game for Halloween is daft 

Bang on.

Mind Dalglish blamed it being Mothers Day for Celtic having about 20k against us at Parkhead years back?!

Next folk will be wanting games banned on Boxing Day and New Year as it's "Family time".