Gers Match Fred

C4mmy31

They had plenty ball and barring a couple of scares and a f**king superb fingertip save by Jamie, we looked reasonably comfortable at the back. 

A couple of really good opportunities on the counter lost through a pish final pass.

All in all another showing that we're not scared of the Old filth in their own midden any more.

Plus Zombie TV is a f**king hoot, these m***s are funny as f**k, delusional doesn't even touch the sides of the their mental issues.

Edited by Beaker71

• CB unpinned this topic

From what I saw before my feed cut out we managed the game well. Few good saves from macdonald but mostly comfortable.

i totally agree, Rangers tv is a riot, I know they don’t need to be neutral in anyway but it was like listening to the pub idiot shouting at the Tele!

Only getting an away point in a game like that , never get champions league football if can't beat a bottom 6 team like them....

Er seriously  ...that was an excellent hard fought and gutsy performance by all the players....solid spine of Broadfoot , Findlay , Power , Dicker and Stewart were immense ....our Management team just keep working wonders with these players and these displays come from some great work done in training and man management 

That's a great result, especially after Sevco losing in the cup on Sunday and the fact that they haven't lost at home under the messiah. SSC's record vs old firm must be the best ever of any Killie manager. 

Should be an interesting game v Dons on the Saturday as they will be high on confidence again. Would be great to get one over on them again.  

16 minutes ago, historyman said:

That's a great result, especially after Sevco losing in the cup on Sunday and the fact that they haven't lost at home under the messiah. SSC's record vs old firm must be the best ever of any Killie manager. 

Should be an interesting game v Dons on the Saturday as they will be high on confidence again. Would be great to get one over on them again.  

Sunday 12.15 KO

SC's record against the OF now...P 10  W 4 D 4 L 2 (only 1 in the League) absolutely incredible. Very hardworking performance all round, midfield and back 4 were excellent. Jamie Mac, Broadfoot, Taylor, Power, Dicker, Jones and Stewart in particular thought were immense. As said restricted them mostly to long range efforts, and Stewart really unlucky not to score at the end.

If we can beat Aberdeen it will have been a really good week overall. Major boost if Stewart remains available and Brophy is back as well.

34 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

They had plenty ball and barring a couple of scares and a f**king superb fingertip save by Jamie, we looked reasonably comfortable at the back. 

A couple of really good opportunities on the counter lost through a pish final pass.

All in all another showing that we're not scared of the Old filth in their own midden any more.

Plus Zombie TV is a f**king hoot, these m***s are funny as f**k, delusional doesn't even touch the sides of the their mental issues.

These asterisks always puzzle me . M****s are Masons , no ? 

What a shift from Stewart tonight, he's going to be a big miss if he loses the appeal. 

Taylor looked better with Jones (who was disappointing) in front of him, it's like a wee comfort blanket for him looking up and seeing his pal there. Whole back 4 were excellent. Tish gets a bit lost in a midfield 3 with Power and Dicker. 

Great point and great atmosphere in the killie end but my god, Ibrox is like a morgue. I don't think it'll be long before they turn on Gerrard

1 hour ago, historyman said:

Sunday mate, thou you could probably get the pic of any seat at RP on Saturday..... :P