Lennon

skygod

7 hours ago, casual observer said:

Lennon is the guy all fans love to shout and scream at but is also the one you appreciate if he’s your manager and not the oppositions. A managerial Kirk Broadfoot if u like. I enjoy his antics unless we’re playing them, and I do admire his attacking style of play. 

I think Lennon is a bigoted horrible Cretan. But does not deserve to be hit with a coin.

I’ve seen plenty of claims this morning that he either took a dive or made the most of the incident when the coin in fact hit his chest. I’ve only seen it in real time. Has it been slowed down and the object highlighted.

Whatever you think of Lennon there is no place for throwing missiles at anyone at a football match. 

8 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

If someone gets provoked by a guy waving his arms and smiling then they need some form of counselling.

Tell me what's the rules if a player provokes the crowd??

A manager should lead by example, not the first time Lennon has come under scrutiny.

Still do not condone any projectile being thrown in football, but you have to be a bit more classy.

Like SSC, Rodgers & Gerard to name a few.

21 minutes ago, piffer said:

I’ve seen plenty of claims this morning that he either took a dive or made the most of the incident when the coin in fact hit his chest. I’ve only seen it in real time. Has it been slowed down and the object highlighted.

Whatever you think of Lennon there is no place for throwing missiles at anyone at a football match. 

watching the slowed down replay i’d  definitely say it his jaw, still made the most of it though 

I think Lennon has done a great job for Scottish football over the past year. On the park his team have been great, off the park he's been a total pantomime villain. He shoots himself in the foot sometime when he gets angry and bitter about our pitch and such matters but the aeroplane, the Hearts goading, the Rivaldo after he was hit by the coin - great comedy in my book.

I also think Levein's patter has come on leaps and bounds this season.

Edited by Fletch

PARTICK THISTLE gaffer Gary Caldwell has slammed Neil Lennon’s conduct after the Hibs boss was struck by a coin during the Edinburgh derby.

Caldwell said his former Celtic team-mate goaded Hearts fans after Clevid Dikamona disallowed goal.

Moments after celebrating his side’s break, Lennon was on the deck after being hit by the missile thrown from the home support.

Speaking on BBC Sportsound, the former Scotland defender said: “I think he brings a lot of it on himself.

“Whoever throws something from a stand should be ejected immediately but Neil Lennon was goading the fans as that goal got disallowed.

“As managers, coaches, players, we have to have a level of professionalism to not incite that and I think at times he does.”