Next up Perth

Scouser2

Will be first time in years at McDairmid for us, combined with a wee overnight in the city... can't miss joining the troops and the team need all the support they can get. :hurrah:

Should be a tight game, this St. Johnstone team have been quietly climbing up behind us... mon the Killie!

53 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:
St. Johnstone v Kilmarnock
Ladbrokes Premiership
 24/11/2018  3:00pm  McDiarmid Park
Referee:William Collum
AR1David McGeachie
AR2Graeme Stewart
Fourth OfficialKevin Clancy

There was no need for that.........................................................

41 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Behind the goal for me, even if it works out a bit dearer. Not keen on that little section of the main stand. 

In an ideal world they would just put us all behind the goals to generate a better atmosphere. 

I agree don’t know why it’s not the same price for both stands. Better having our full support behind the goal. 

12 hours ago, BDM2510 said:

Travelling up with son to Perth on Saturday and first away game there. I note you can park on site, pay at gate, etc. I assume most of the Killie fans will be behind the goal end? Went to the St Mirren game and what an atmosphere and hope we can replicate this as great day out

Aye I think the vast majority will be behind the goals.

considering they are also on a good run of form will be interesting to see if the number and vocal support from home fans has increased from the usual ---- has in the past been one of the "soulless" grounds to watch football at ----hopefully will be better atmosphere this time from the away end at least 

Would reckon on no more than 2,000 home fans tbh, and the usual zero atmosphere from there-it just isn't a football town. I was at the Scottish Cup final when they won it, and walking out of the stadium at the final whistle saw loads of St.J's fans streaming out...didn't even wait around to see them lift the trophy!

Result wise, having won the last 3 games there, another victory would obviously be brilliant, but given their recent form a draw wouldn't be a bad result either.