Eremenko Foster

WWWWnnnnnn!

9 hours ago, historyman said:

Wasn't just him. Our 'play it out from the back' approach gifted them at least 2 goals but Eremenko put on a masterclass. 

That was it. They had Kenny Miller ready to pressurise our centre backs immediately and we were consistently losing possession in our own half. Maddening, and we hadn't beaten them at RP for 17 years by then as well. I was absolutely gutted. 

17 hours ago, KillieFanInToon said:

Wee rat? That's incredibly harsh on one of our best players in recent years.

I agree he is one of our best players in recent years, also he is supposedly a nice guy away from a football park.  I should restrict my description to his conduct on the park for Rangers RIP and latterly for the Jambos in which he has been a small, snarling, snidey, rodent-like individual with a wee greetin' face IMO.

8 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

I agree he is one of our best players in recent years, also he is supposedly a nice guy away from a football park.  I should restrict my description to his conduct on the park for Rangers RIP and latterly for the Jambos in which he has been a small, snarling, snidey, rodent-like individual with a wee greetin' face IMO.

"Supposedly"? He's a good guy, no question. At all. 

As for your comments about his conduct on the park, I can only assume you don't play much fitba.

57 minutes ago, KillieFanInToon said:

"Supposedly"? He's a good guy, no question. At all. 

As for your comments about his conduct on the park, I can only assume you don't play much fitba.

That’s not exactly relevant - plenty of footballers don’t display Naisy’s negative aspects on the park. But then most of them don’t compare when it comes to his charity work off the park.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, Northernsoul said:

Scottish cup game at ibrox they booted him up and doon the pitch. Sure it was on the tele. Most probably 4th round as we have drawn them at that stage about 12 year in a row

As I remember our future manager committed a shocking tackle on him. If it had been the other way round against a Sevco player it would probably have been a red. 

22 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

…..a small, snarling, snidey, rodent-like individual with a wee greetin' face IMO.

Just checked the Laws of the Game and there's nothing about being any of those things.

But the fact is he's a winner, as Hearts' record since he was injured shows, and fans tend to accept the above traits in winners.