Your Memorable Moment of the Season

Killielad

A fairly dour season topped off with a brilliant win yesterday.

With the exception of the play-off game, what was your memorable game?

For me, it was Inverness at home - Don't think I'll ever forget the snow with the tractors on the park! Not to mention the volley from Slater.

"I am very surprised that Kevin (McHattie) became available" - Locke, pre-season

"You look at Inverness and what they've achieved, and we're a very similar club" -Locke, before first match of the season

"Unlucky....train harder.....boys need to deliver....we're capable....unlucky" -Locke, after every defeat

"The board of directors would like to thank Gary for his time at the club and wish him every success in the future" -Mann, after finally waking up

Inverness game in the snow, great fun, tractor out, big wait at half time, oh an the ref (collum??) spraying the white stuff to mark a free kick in the snow. 

It was baltic, one of the few times we won at home and it snowed all the way thru. Also cause of the delay i got to cash out a £5 coupon for £400 in the stand, which was was equally unbelievable as i never manage to hold a signal long enough to do it!!