Hibs home, Fred

CB

Best performance of the season overall I reckon, everyone played their part, absolutely tore them apart in the first half,and then brilliant game management in the 2nd. Some of the passing and movement between Dicker and Power (MOTM for me) in particular was outstanding. JJ back to doing what he does best, and just how well did he link up with Taylor again?

They were pretty poor,but we made them look poor as we were so far ahead.

Credit to Craig Thomson as well tbf, as he could have called that off after the 2nd floodlight failure. Was certainly a surreal 2nd half!

Really enjoyed watching the delayed match in Alba, which hasn’t always been the case (I’ve even fallen asleep!). 

It was one of those days when everyone seemed to be in the mood, when you want to be on the ball and your first touch tells you it’s going to be one of the good days. 

The way Stewart beat Milligan twice then totally baffled him for a third time was outstanding. He has to be in Scotland contention. 

Power is just at the top of his game and Jones looked like last year’s version. 

Taylor is a much more mature player these days and his decision making is much better. 

I feel sorry for other exiles who are missing out on these good times but also glad for those who are loving it first hand! 

Hibs weren’t a patch on last season. For a club with their resources, they haven’t recruited very well. 

Edited by skygod

6 minutes ago, skygod said:

Really enjoyed watching the delayed match in Alba, which hasn’t always been the case (I’ve even fallen asleep!). 

It was one of those days when everyone seemed to be in the mood, when you want to be on the ball and your first touch tells you it’s going to be one of the good days. 

The way Stewart beat Milligan twice then totally baffled him for a third time was outstanding. He has to be Scotland contention. 

Power is just at the top of his game and Jones looked like last year’s version. 

Taylor is a much more mature player these days and his decision making is much better. 

I feel sorry for other exiles who are missing out on these good times but also glad for those who are loving it first hand! 

Hibs weren’t a patch on last season. For a club with their resources, they haven’t recruited very well. 

I don’t think Hibs are a bad team just think they are going through a rough time just now, doesn’t help when you come up against killie when their in the mood, what a performance today fantastic 

9 minutes ago, bwa86 said:

whos the maintenance guys at rp for things like lights etc during games? never thought of that before.

It had nothing to do with anyone at RP. It was all Scottish Power's fault as a few parts of Killie had a power outage at the same time......

Edited by C4mmy31

23 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It had nothing to do with anyone at RP. It was all Scottish Power's fault as a few parts of Killie had a power outage at the same time......

So how did the new box still have lights and the park hotel ? can't be wired to a different grid shirley! Great first half, bad second half, better in the third half and strolled in the fourth half too see out the game out comfortably  :hurrah:

9 minutes ago, Joe said:

Rumour is they didnae pay the lecky bill.

started by hibs fans probably. anyway scott boyd was immense. my first choice cb. his reading of the game and positioning is excellent. guys like him get you points. the strikers will take all the credit today but he was our star man in my opinion.

23 minutes ago, bwa86 said:

im assuming theres back up generators. must be guys on hand to deal with that stuff

No back up generators that I know of and no one officially on hand although there are a few qualified ST holders in the crowd. The likes of Celtic Park, Ibrox and Hampden have someone onsite on match days. 

4 minutes ago, iceman said:

So how did the new box still have lights and the park hotel ? can't be wired to a different grid shirley! Great first half, bad second half, better in the third half and strolled in the fourth half too see out the game out comfortably  :hurrah:

SP Energy Networks are still working on faults in the KA1, KA3 & KA13 areas and have been since yesterday, its been on their website for the last 24hrs or so.....

15 minutes ago, piffer said:

No back up generators that I know of and no one officially on hand although there are a few qualified ST holders in the crowd. The likes of Celtic Park, Ibrox and Hampden have someone onsite on match days. 

I thought there was an electrician onsite every matchday .... maybe not from Scottish Power.

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

I thought there was an electrician onsite every matchday .... maybe not from Scottish Power.

There may be an electrician onsite but that only deals with internal issues. Doesn’t help if it’s a problem feeding to the sub station or from the sub station to the stadium.