Greg Taylor.

Killieboykfc

3 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

He is a fantastic tackler which seems to be a dying art. He is also very good technically and if tierney and Robertson were not LBs it’s hard to imagine who would stop him being Scotland material 

Only difference with Taylor and Tierney is one is in hoops and the other stripes. Switch both players and Celtic fans would have been touting him as a £15m player. He's as good as any full back in the league... in fact I think you'd struggle to find a club in Scotland with two better full backs than us.

6 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Only difference with Taylor and Tierney is one is in hoops and the other stripes. Switch both players and Celtic fans would have been touting him as a £15m player. He's as good as any full back in the league... in fact I think you'd struggle to find a club in Scotland with two better full backs than us.

Agree completely. Tierney offers a different threat than Taylor going forward - but not necessarily a better one IMO. Taylor's link up play with JJ is unreal.

Taylor is also better than Tierney defensively.

15 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Agree completely. Tierney offers a different threat than Taylor going forward - but not necessarily a better one IMO. Taylor's link up play with JJ is unreal.

Taylor is also better than Tierney defensively.

Would say Tierney has a better final ball, but Taylor the far superior defender, completely agree that if Taylor was at Celtic more people would be raving about him.

2 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

The best left back I have seen for us in my lifetime. I f**king love him and dread the day he leaves, which could be sooner rather than later.

Is Taylor as good a left back as Tierney now?

IMO.... The gulf used to be quite significant, but having watched a few Celtic TV matches recently, KT seems to have regressed while GT has raised it another level this season.

Just now, Killieboykfc said:

Agreed. Tierney is a wee gimp mon the GT

Especially in their midweek EL game. There was a number of occasions Tierney had space & time to deliver a cross into the box, chose the wrong option, a short square pass inside, which was easily intercepted allowing Rosenborg to break up Celtic's left.