Can killie do a leicester ? Sky sports the live debate

Northernsoul

Don't get me wrong it is fantastic that we are unbelievably top of the league but the media are going crazy. 

I just hope this isn't building us up for a fall. I'm with Steve Clarke on his one. I don't think the media circus of us going top just before we play Celtic does is any favours. Steve obviously likes us quietly going about our business not with all the focus we've had. Just hope it doesn't put undue pressure on us as we've got a few injuries going into this big game. 

I had a wee chuckle to myself when Warburton was questioned as to who he thought would win the league.  He said my ties will always be with rangers,  but celtic will win . Yae wurnay sayin that when you and davie weir were planning yer secret escape tae Nottingham forest in private meetings in London :33:

Typical English coverage of our game. 

Keich

2 hours ago, Northernsoul said:

There was talk of, can hearts hold on at the start of the season.  Its aww about selling papers and time on the tele. Be a pretty dull world if everything was just about when celtic and man city win the league.  A was actually sitting the day thinking about boydie coming aff the bench and scoring a 94th minute winner v Celtic on the last day of the season and us winning the title. 

If you canny dream , whats the point. 

I know a lot of clubs don’t like us but I’m feeling a genuine positivity to us being top. It might end tomorrow but what if it doesn’t. If we can do it why can’t other teams. It brought me back to an opposition teams banner(Watford I think) vs Leicester where the thanked the recently departed chairman for allowing everyone to dream. 

The fact that it’s even a talking point is unbelievable.......everyone should be delighted with what we’ve achieved since SSC and AD took over. We haven’t won any trophy’s but theyve brought joy to every single killie fan that’s supported the club through the highs and lows. And let’s face it it’s never been as high as this since the 60’s

I don't see anything wrong with thinking we can do it. Stevie was lauded for his work with defenders at Liverpool years ago under Dalglish and that where our good record this year is built. Don't lose goals and have decent strikers so we'll be there or thereabouts. Celtic are good but not miles away from us, money and squad depth the only factors that can scupper us. Confidence flying. 2-1 Killie.

16 hours ago, Northernsoul said:

There was talk of, can hearts hold on at the start of the season.  Its aww about selling papers and time on the tele. Be a pretty dull world if everything was just about when celtic and man city win the league.  A was actually sitting the day thinking about boydie coming aff the bench and scoring a 94th minute winner v Celtic on the last day of the season and us winning the title. 

If you canny dream , whats the point. 

I'll be happy if he grabs the winner today!

1 hour ago, DuncD said:

Maybe if we had your wee pal Adam Frizzel back we would have had the league sewn up by now?

Seems to be more your pal. You don't comment on much more. For the experts on here I merely stated sceptic will win league by a country mile. They have a massive squad and money.1/6 in bookies. Sorry for an opinion. I follow Killie and the youth. I'm realistic. 

As for deleting my posts very easy. I've asked to be removed from this sight also as every post seems to offend. I hope we win league. But I'm a realistic kind of guy.