What Do You Do For A Living?

McLusky

On 18/03/2016 at 7:49 PM, CLANCY2KTID said:

Not as often as I'd like, it's the highlight of the calender. 

when you tell your customer ''you need a new Zone Valve'' do you keep a straight face or do you giggle like a wean that's just farted in class?

Edited by bKb

7 hours ago, bKb said:

when you tell your customer ''you need a new Zone Valve'' do you keep a straight face or do you giggle like a wean that's just farted in class?

As a dedicated professional I only concentrate on making sure the zone valves of the world are treated with the admiration they deserve and maintained properly.

Used to work full time in an office and it bored the tits off me. With mortgage payed off and no debt, I now work 3 days a week driving a van and I love it. Life is to short to work like a dog and grumble. Live within your means and go out and enjoy life and be happy. :)

On 22/03/2016 at 8:04 AM, Zorro said:

Logistics manager with overall responsibility for refreshment and nutrition coordination, working at the backend for a multinational Fortune 500 company in the service industry. It gives me plenty of time to post on here. 

Delivery driver.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a doctorate in physics and I am employed as an engineer, that means I understand "things" and make "things" work.

That means I have to understand all the ways something can fail to work before I start, which makes some people say I'm a pessimist.

But the thing is that no matter how many ways I can think of for something not to work, I always believe that ultimately I will make it work. So really I'm basically a hopeless optimist in a funny sort of way.

People are another matter. A complete mystery to me TBH. 

51 minutes ago, diamond_geezer said:

I can understand wanking off a bull, you might well get some result. Not sure what the point of wanking off a cow would be , or indeed how you would do it.  

"When I was a kid visiting a friend who lived on a farm. We were in the barn and the cows were being milked, and he said, 'Want to see something funny?' I said yes, of course.

"He picked out one cow that he said was particularly juicy, lifted her tail, and began rubbing her clitoris with his finger. 'Watch,' was all he said. She stood perfectly still for about ten seconds, and then almost fell down. We both thought that was hilarious, but he said, 'Watch what happens if I keep doing it.' She began to squat deeper and deeper as he did so, and that was the funniest thing I had ever seen. I laughed so hard I couldn't even watch, and finally had to leave, I was laughing so hard. My parting glimpse of her as I left found her squatting so deeply that the things milking her were lying flat on the floor. Cows can have very expressive faces, and there was no mistaking that look of pure bliss."

10 minutes ago, skygod said:

"When I was a kid visiting a friend who lived on a farm. We were in the barn and the cows were being milked, and he said, 'Want to see something funny?' I said yes, of course.

"He picked out one cow that he said was particularly juicy, lifted her tail, and began rubbing her clitoris with his finger. 'Watch,' was all he said. She stood perfectly still for about ten seconds, and then almost fell down. We both thought that was hilarious, but he said, 'Watch what happens if I keep doing it.' She began to squat deeper and deeper as he did so, and that was the funniest thing I had ever seen. I laughed so hard I couldn't even watch, and finally had to leave, I was laughing so hard. My parting glimpse of her as I left found her squatting so deeply that the things milking her were lying flat on the floor. Cows can have very expressive faces, and there was no mistaking that look of pure bliss."

hmmm.

6 hours ago, diamond_geezer said:

I can understand wanking off a bull, you might well get some result. Not sure what the point of wanking off a cow would be , or indeed how you would do it.  

I was aware of that, but bulls for cash didn't have the same ring to it old bean. 

Cheers

PE

7 hours ago, skygod said:

Dare I ask?  Ok then, I will....

Sauce?