Players Leaving

Hambino

1 minute ago, Killiepies said:

Had a feeling O'Hara would be leaving after being dropped yesterday .Looks a player sometimes and other times he looks a liability .To inconcisitent for me and is prone to gifting the odd goal ,

Eh?? He's been our most consistent player for the past few seasons! very rarely lets the team down

Just now, Nigel4 said:

Eh?? He's been our most consistent player for the past few seasons! very rarely lets the team down

I must be remembering a different Mark O'Hara. Generally always passed straight to the opposition and his dribbling usually ended up in him running into the opposition as well. He did have a good tackle and was always trying to give his 100% to the team. But i remember being frustrated at him more than anything.

One of the biggest problem for O'hara is that he couldn't make a position his own, never cut it as a CB, RB or defensive mid there was always at least 1 player better than him in each position, was a good utility player who can cover those areas and was a product from out youths if that wasn't the case nobody would really be all that bothered that he's leaving.