Players Leaving

Hambino

We lost some genuine quality at the end of last season with Pascali and Eremenko. They were both getting too old for sure, but Like the Arabs we never really replaced the quality only the quantity.

This time, with the possible exception of Slater, I don't really feel we are losing the same amount of quality.

The real question is, can Clarke actually find some quality to bring in.

5 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

I presume that releasing Obadeyi was very much like when you're trying to get a fly to go out the window.

Tope just bumping into the walls, headbutting the window, Clark chasing him toward the door with a newspaper...

This is really harsh but I lolled at it.

Surprised at O'Hara leaving, would have thought his versatility would have been beneficial to the club as a squad player. Would be very surprised if Josh was being released. Again his pace and power gives us something that is very hard to come by at our level, if he leaves it must be because someone wants to pay a fee for him. Would be really silly to let him ago ahead of a major international tournament...what if he has a blinder and bigger clubs take note?

There is guys such as Connolly and Johnston who are unlucky but we can't carry players who are barely able to play through injury. There are players who played really well against Falkirk such as Ashcroft and Tope but there's reason over the years to try something or someone different.

Much like Locke Clark will have his own team come the start of the season, we need a fresh start but would be nice to get to a place where we have a season where a fresh start isn't required afterwards!