Hamilton Away

KTID96

2 minutes ago, Nigel4 said:

We filled the away stand and that wee tent thing the last time we were there. You'd probably be better getting a ticket

Maybe so but tickets were £10. We should get clarification towards the end of the week when ticket sales can be measured. I am holding off till then as I don’t live locally. 

11 minutes ago, Killiecal said:

Think it's a shame both this and Fir Park are within a few days of each other. 

I reckon if we were at home against Accies and only had Motherwell away we would be taking 2k there.

Then again my mate and I have just about filled a 52 seater for Fir Park so who knows! 

If we beat Hamilton i’m confident  we will take 2000 to motherwell. 

25 minutes ago, Killiecal said:

Think it's a shame both this and Fir Park are within a few days of each other. 

I reckon if we were at home against Accies and only had Motherwell away we would be taking 2k there.

Then again my mate and I have just about filled a 52 seater for Fir Park so who knows! 

Aye, we're full for Motherwell and a couple of the boys that go on our bus are running separate mini buses.

I know there's a bus going from the Brass and also the Saltaire (old Braehead) that don't normally go too.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, we're full for Motherwell and a couple of the boys that go on our bus are running separate mini buses.

I know there's a bus going from the Brass and also the Saltaire (old Braehead) that don't normally go too.

Aye it's our bus that's leaving from the Brass mate, sounds like there should be a cracking support. 

Can't wait!