Hamilton Away

KTID96

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As it's an away game, the fans away from home this season have travelled in numbers at great expense and it's obviously something the board, manager and players appreciate.

Same when Bobby Fleeting paid the fans into the stand at Dens in the pissing rain. Sometimes a small gesture means a lot, regardless if it means the money doesn't go to the club.

The guys putting the money in have put more than enough into Killie without having to justify this.

Good on them!

Agreed, it's sometimes the small gestures from a company that mean so much to the punters. 

As you've mentioned Bobby fleeting, so many people still talk about that all these years later. 

Great gesture and thoroughly deserved.

Our away support have been fantastic especially since Clarke has arrived. I have to say I prefer the away games as we are taking big numbers, winning frequently & the atmosphere is always excellent.

I Can't wait for Hamilton and Motherwell games. Hopefully six points to kick off a good festive period. 

Great to see such positive things happening on and off the pitch. 

57 minutes ago, CB said:

To thank the away fans specifically, for their tremendous support thoughout the year. 

Which they will be if it's the fans tomorrow than can give their stub in at next home game for the freebie. Can understand what the poster is saying about why give the money to Hamilton. Great gesture anyway

It is a brilliant gesture by the board, and deserved for the away support this season which has traveled in numbers. At least no chat about sitting in the right seat etc this time. :D As said it is Fleeting-esque., and builds on the feelgood factor. 

Hopefully 3pts to cheer as well now.

"Clarke will be without on-loan Wolves winger Bright Enobakhare, who has a calf strain, and midfielder Iain Wilson, who is on crutches after injuring a knee, for Saturday's trip to Hamilton."

Bad news for Wilson --hope for a speedy recovery ...

must be some serious calf "strain" injury that for Enobakhare ........................

2 hours ago, piffer said:

I normally park there but was wondering if it might be a lot busier than usual with people doing festive shopping. 

Council car park (surface) near the shops where the buses will be. Be careful on exit as it's a right turn only. Or the underground one at Morrisons.