Aberdeen

Second half of the season will be really tough. Aberdeen have done well to recover from a poor start. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them back McInnes financially in January given how tight everything is. Interesting to see today Hearts have been offered another £1million from a mystery backer for the January window. Hibs sent out a message on Sunday and could have a Major say in the title race in the lead up to the winter break. 

Runs of fixtures will have a say in the way things develop. Aberdeen have banked the points from a good run against "beatable" teams, with the bonus of a win at Greyskull. We have done similar this season. They now have a run of games that are tougher on paper but it will be interesting to see what happens in practice.

It shows how stupid the offside rule is: Think it was their third goal v Dundee (possibly fourth), ball played wide on far side, McGinn is 5 yards offside and the ball is only a few yards away from him, he thinks about going for it but leaves it to player behind him who knocks it forward to McGinn who is now onside just and he crosses it for player to stick it in the net. How can that not be interfering with play. 

On 12/20/2018 at 3:27 PM, Mcilroy56 said:

It shows how stupid the offside rule is: Think it was their third goal v Dundee (possibly fourth), ball played wide on far side, McGinn is 5 yards offside and the ball is only a few yards away from him, he thinks about going for it but leaves it to player behind him who knocks it forward to McGinn who is now onside just and he crosses it for player to stick it in the net. How can that not be interfering with play. 

First then second phase.

5 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Thought there was nothing between the teams, the Sheep got lucky with several penalty decisions.

Which is why like SC at the weekend, the Jambos manager is putting the boot into the opposition.  Picking a fight with McInnes.  Good banter and making up for the team losing a 6 pointer.

Some big personalities manager wise in the top 6, then there's Tommy Wright and Lennon. I think their craic is hilarious.  Must be best batch of SPL managers in á good number of years.

Edited by RAG

3 hours ago, RAG said:

Which is why SC at the weekend, the Jambos manager is putting the boot into the opposition.  Picking a fight with McInnes.  Good banter and making up for the team losing a 6 pointer.

Some big personalities manager wise in the top 6, then there's Tommy Wright and Lennon. I think their craic is hilarious.  Must be best batch of SPL managers in á good number of years.

I like most of them, but not McInnes who is a grade A prick and Gerrard who makes Martin O’Neill look gracious. 

Everybody knows Levein is a horrible person but at least he is funny.

57 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Everybody knows Levein is a horrible person but at least he is funny.

20 days of winter shutdown is gonna need a bit of banter.  I like Levein as a character in the league, much like Lennon - always on the wind up.  Not that I'd want either as Killie manager!!