Calendar signing

Jackwilson

Quite disappointed with the club shop tbh. My mum had went into the shop last week and asked if they could get 3 calendars signed for us on the Sunday as we were away visiting family all day. They kindly agreed but we’ve went into the shop today to pick up the signed calendars only to be told that there weren’t any extra in stock on Sunday and they didn’t get them signed. Slightly annoying that they didn’t even think of phoning us to let us know that this happened 

17 minutes ago, Jackwilson said:

Quite disappointed with the club shop tbh. MThere is another caley mum had went into the shop last week and asked if they could get 3 calendars signed for us on the Sunday as we were away visiting family all day. They kindly agreed but we’ve went into the shop today to pick up the signed calendars only to be told that there weren’t any extra in stock on Sunday and they didn’t get them signed. Slightly annoying that they didn’t even think of phoning us to let us know that this happened 

There is another calendar signing at Rugby Park today. 3:30 until 5:30.

33 minutes ago, Jackwilson said:

Quite disappointed with the club shop tbh. My mum had went into the shop last week and asked if they could get 3 calendars signed for us on the Sunday as we were away visiting family all day. They kindly agreed but we’ve went into the shop today to pick up the signed calendars only to be told that there weren’t any extra in stock on Sunday and they didn’t get them signed. Slightly annoying that they didn’t even think of phoning us to let us know that this happened 

Had you paid for them?

I popped in yesterday to buy some 150th souvenirs for the boys Xmas.Sadly they had no key rings,mugs,coasters,scarves,calendars or even WEE BADGES to purchase. However I must say do love Elsie and Josie. Obviously this winning lark is playing havoc with anticipated sales and stock levels. Why can't we be crap again so we can buy what we want?

1 minute ago, CB said:

There was a pile of them, and a box full next to Mr January this afternoon. Perhaps the pre-signed ones weren't going on sale until, you know, every one had signed them.

They were anticipating more calendars arriving today but not expecting any other merchandise until next year. They did have 150th ties available though.

2 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

That's not what I wanted to hear ffs. 

I was in on Monday and it was pretty dire.  I haven't been in for months so I hope stuff has been selling well .... but there were no last minute stocking fillers to be had .... unless Elsie floats yer boat!

1 minute ago, chubbs said:

I was in on Monday and it was pretty dire.  I haven't been in for months so I hope stuff has been selling well .... but there were no last minute stocking fillers to be had .... unless Elsie floats yer boat!

What about the place in the toon, is it any better?

4 hours ago, chubbs said:

It was just some of 150th anniversary stuff I was after but didn't foresee it being an issue. I'll know better when 175th 'Merch' comes out 

15 hours ago, DuncD said:

The shop itself is quite bare this now I thought. Hopefully more merch can be ordered in for the second half of season. Especially good for wee ones wanting to spend their Xmas money and more income for the club

I thought the same. Was in on Saturday for a birthday present for my mates wee one and there was next to f**k all in.