Gerrard

piffer

Disrespectful arrogant twat. 

His comments post match today show a complete lack of respect for his opponents and the Scottish game in general. Personally hope he loses his next two games heavily and we see him fighting for his job in January. Rangers like every other team in the league have no right just to show up and beat anyone. They should have to work hard to win every game. 

Edited by piffer

On 12/23/2018 at 5:19 PM, Graeme S said:

"We shouldn't have to work that hard to win at places like this, with all due respect."

Horrible horrible person.No humility or self awareness at all. Funny how sometimes clubs and individuals just appear to be well matched and to me it appears Gerrard and Morelos are perfectly suited to Sevco! 

Could take a leaf out of a true liverpool legend when it comes to humility king kenny

1 minute ago, killie1961 said:

Could take a leaf out of a true liverpool legend when it comes to humility king kenny

And today he has apologised for his comments being taken "out of context". In some ways I agree that he didn't say what he meant to say due to his lack of intelligence however he got it wrong once again.

24 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

And today he has apologised for his comments being taken "out of context". In some ways I agree that he didn't say what he meant to say due to his lack of intelligence however he got it wrong once again.

He's playing to the masses (Not literally) and they are sucking it up. Same as his comment the other day about rangers getting less tickets for Easter road as "Hibs fans obviously want to come along and watch Rangers as well".

He says what the fans want to hear. The guys become a typical Hun arsehole but they are buying into his pish and it works for them both. Hopefully they will be found out come May.

3 hours ago, LH31 said:

I've never know a manager to throw his players under the bus on so many occasions. 

He’s under pressure. His points total isn’t much better than that of Warburton, Pedro and Murty at the same stage in the season. If Celtic had started this season like they had the last couple the league would look quite different. I know a few fans who are getting restless. If they get pumped or don’t show up on Saturday like they did last time I’m sure more will be calling for his head. 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

He’s under pressure. His points total isn’t much better than that of Warburton, Pedro and Murty at the same stage in the season. If Celtic had started this season like they had the last couple the league would look quite different. I know a few fans who are getting restless. If they get pumped or don’t show up on Saturday like they did last time I’m sure more will be calling for his head. 

The fans cant understand that they're simply no longer a force to be reckoned with and other teams in the division can stand toe to toe comfortably. 

The people seem to think he's only 5 or 6 signings away from challenging for the title. Seems the 15 signings he has already made aren't good enough. Rather than do what SSC has done and coach the players to do better they just want rid of the ones who aren't up to the task of playing for the most successful club in the world(sic). 

After the way he has treated players publicly I am not so sure clubs will be happy to allow their prized assets to head to Govan on loan?

21 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

After the way he has treated players publicly I am not so sure clubs will be happy to allow their prized assets to head to Govan on loan?

Judging by ‘ra people’’s erudite comments about mud huts, spear throwing and banana boats, I don’t see Liverpool sending up any more promising reserves that’s for sure. 

On 12/25/2018 at 12:01 AM, david mcbeth said:

He is delusional. Nobody wants to watch (or listen to) them. They are universally hated by all other clubs’ supporters. They are a pariah zombie club run by criminals and bigots for criminals and bigots.

No surprise about Gerrard appearing delusional. The man has form including his infamous rewriting of history about the time he "slipped" against Chelsea. To stick to a story is one thing but to stick to a story when anyone with acess to YouTube can prove you are lying is on a different level. 

• 2 weeks later...

On an almost daily basis he manages to ruin any credibility he ever built as a player with the ignorant paranoia he spouts when the press coming knocking.  Its almost like when you walk up the s**t covered steps at Ipox, they take them in a room and inject them with hun serum. He's just a puppet, playing to the masses letting them hear what they want to hear and ensuring the focus is kept a long distance from the actual realities of the corrupt organisation he's a part of. Well done though Stevie you really have become the the leader of the knuckle draggers and shown us all how to really do ignorance and paranoia properly.

taken from the BBC

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard claims Alfredo Morelos gets "kicked from pillar to post" and protects himself like any young striker would. "What I would like to say is a lot of things go unmissed or unnoticed on Alfredo Morelos," Gerrard said at Rangers' Tenerife training camp. "He is a marked man because players don't like playing against him and players target him. He has to put up with an awful lot."

"The kid is young, he is trying to learn and grow, he is trying to protect himself," Gerrard said. "He is only doing what any young striker would try to do when he is targeted.

"There is no doubt he is targeted, because he is a super talent. But he should see it as a compliment, because I certainly do."