New Chairman?

Scouser2

3 minutes ago, undefined said:

I don't think she'll take the job on.  

She may no longer have the time to focus on "The Kilmarnock Community Sports Trust", which she is a director of. They might struggle to continue some of the fantastic community work they already undertake.  Remind me...what is it they do again?

Is that the group which does nothing except tick a box in relation to the restructuring of the debt?

• 10 months later...
On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:01 PM, skygod said:

MJ was asked about this on an STV online interview yesterday. I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

He said that it would have been unfair to have appointed someone before the play-off as they would have become known as the chairman who took us down.  Sounded a bit tenuous to me - we're not  stupid and know who would really have been responsible...

They hope to have someone in place by the start of the season.

Well, the new season came and has almost gone and still the club is chairman-less.

It will be a year next week since Jim Mann announced that he would stand down on 26 April 2016. Still no word of an AGM and no sign of annual report and accounts.

How much longer do we have tolerate the club - our club - being run in such a haphazard, cack-handed way? Two directors who appear to be at loggerheads with the third although one of the pair is in partnership with him in the hotel business. God knows how they get any decisions made although, judging by the absence of a permanent manager, they don't.

How can some supporters still say they don't care about the goings-on in the boardroom and just want to watch the football? A year without a chairman isn't something you can ignore!

Has the KFCSA board decided on its next move?

The one thing we don't want - relegation - is probably the one thing that would stir everybody into action. It's certainly the fate we deserve if clubs were to be classified by the way they are run.

17 minutes ago, skygod said:

Well, the new season came and has almost gone and still the club is chairman-less.

It will be a year next week since Jim Mann announced that he would stand down on 26 April 2016. Still no word of an AGM and no sign of annual report and accounts.

How much longer do we have tolerate the club - our club - being run in such a haphazard, cack-handed way? Two directors who appear to be at loggerheads with the third although one of the pair is in partnership with him in the hotel business. God knows how they get any decisions made although, judging by the absence of a permanent manager, they don't.

How can some supporters still say they don't care about the goings-on in the boardroom and just want to watch the football? A year without a chairman isn't something you can ignore!

Has the KFCSA board decided on its next move?

The one thing we don't want - relegation - is probably the one thing that would stir everybody into action. It's certainly the fate we deserve if clubs were to be classified by the way they are run.

Well said Skygod my thoughts exactly,hope your post stays on the board for others to see,might not suit the useless clowns at the KFCSA and the Moderators of this forum who seem hell bent in contributing to our demise as a club.

Interesting to see that the Articles of Association state that "the directors may appoint a director to chair their meetings" so it seems that it is optional!

How strange.

13. Chairing directors' meetings

13.1 The directors may appoint a director to chair their meetings.

13.2 The person so appointed for the time being is known as the "chairman".  (Duh....)

13.3 The directors may terminate the appointment of the chairman at any time.

13.4 If the chairman is not participating in a meeting within 10 minutes of the time at which it was to start, the participating directors may appoint one of themselves to chair it.

17 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

Well said Skygod my thoughts exactly,hope your post stays on the board for others to see,might not suit the useless clowns at the KFCSA and the Moderators of this forum who seem hell bent in contributing to our demise as a club.

Ahha....another keyboard warrior! Maybe you could see your way to helping the useless clowns at the KFCSA and the Moderators convince the club of the errors of their ways......or are you all talk and no action.....again?

20 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

They are not useless clowns they do a damned fine job. 

3 minutes ago, Riverplatekillie said:

You have prolonged the agony with your arse crawling in the inner confines of the club,thoughts of many not just mine.

your above comment -are you meaning me personally or as a member of the KFCSA committee?

1 hour ago, Riverplatekillie said:

It must be extremely hard for you to eat your crayons whilst trussed up to a restraining belt, you dribbling mess.

So enlighten us as to what exactly YOU contribute to change at our club ?