Referees

SFA previously said they could not afford goal line technology --- nor Full time refs ---- and yet the main thing to come of the meeting was everyone wants ---VAR 

which will be even more expensive ---where will the money come for this outlay I wonder ?

--- unless they restrict it to "certain games" - or prehaps the ones showing on Live TV ---which will then lead to an outcry from many others

2 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

SFA previously said they could not afford goal line technology --- nor Full time refs ---- and yet the main thing to come of the meeting was everyone wants ---VAR 

which will be even more expensive ---where will the money come for this outlay I wonder ?

--- unless they restrict it to "certain games" - or prehaps the ones showing on Live TV ---which will then lead to an outcry from many others

From what I saw it looked like clubs would have to foot the bill either directly or by taking a reduced sponsorship/prize money so the SFA could fund it.