Positive thoughts for the rest of the season

Garnkirk20

Trying to start a more positive thread hear. Really looking forward to the next few months of football watching Killie. 

Going to be so many big matches coming up. Will we maintain our league form and challenge near the top of the league even become Champions. Will we qualify for Europe. Will we win the Scottish Cup. Will Alan Power be crowned player of the year again. Will SSC sign another gem before the end of the window. How large will our away support be till the end of the season..

We are continuing to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Scotland's oldest league club. 

We have the best pies in Scotland. 

And on a personal note my wee lad is one of the mascots for the Celtic home game on 17th which will be one of the proudest days of my life. 

We have the best coaching staff in Scotland and a great bunch of lads in the squad.

Let's not forget this is the greatest period of time in many many years to be a Killie supporter. Together we are stronger because WE ARE KILLIE....

KTID 

I’m hopeful SSC can get a diamond in the rough player in in January, think we need a CB due to injuries there this season. I would love us to get Europe this year. It’s been far too long. 

What I hope above all else is we get along to rugby park as often as we can to give this team and manager our backing as they deserve it and we should enjoy it while we can KTID. 

To be realistic, winning the league would be a big ask. 

The OF are splashing out, in transfer fees and/or wages, in a way that we can never compete with. 

Plus our squad as it stands is very thin. Three or four new faces in January wouldn’t go amiss; players who will challenge for regular starting places. And to not lose any more, obviously. 

No reason why we shouldn’t aim to split the OF but even third place would be a fantastic achievement, our best finish since the 1960s, I think.

But we will come under severe competition from Aberdeen and Hearts, at least. 

The cup maybe represents a better chance of success. Luck of the draw permitting we should go deep into the competition. 

We certainly don’t need to fear anyone, home or away. 

More of the marvellous consistency we have become used to will lead to a very happy few months. 

Edited by skygod

Well, Ceptic and Rankers have made some heavy weight signings and we all know what a talent Stevie G and Brenda are at getting the best out of players when compared to our on manager.

Take Mulumbu for example...…………………………..  :) 

And there's the fact that we have off loaded a winger to Greyskull who's only talent is he can run fast. He can't pass or shoot. :)

The future's bright. In SSC we trust. 

6 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Well, Ceptic and Rankers have made some heavy weight signings and we all know what a talent Stevie G and Brenda are at getting the best out of players when compared to our on manager.

Take Mulumbu for example...…………………………..  :) 

And there's the fact that we have off loaded a winger to Greyskull who's only talent is he can run fast. He can't pass or shoot. :)

The future's bright. In SSC we trust. 

Mulumbu on the way back?

55 minutes ago, Garnkirk20 said:

Trying to start a more positive thread hear. Really looking forward to the next few months of football watching Killie. 

Going to be so many big matches coming up. Will we maintain our league form and challenge near the top of the league even become Champions. Will we qualify for Europe. Will we win the Scottish Cup. Will Alan Power be crowned player of the year again. Will SSC sign another gem before the end of the window. How large will our away support be till the end of the season..

We are continuing to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Scotland's oldest league club. 

We have the best pies in Scotland. 

And on a personal note my wee lad is one of the mascots for the Celtic home game on 17th which will be one of the proudest days of my life. 

We have the best coaching staff in Scotland and a great bunch of lads in the squad.

Let's not forget this is the greatest period of time in many many years to be a Killie supporter. Together we are stronger because WE ARE KILLIE....

KTID 

This is a Killie forum FFS.

YOU’LL NO DAE!!!!!

This is the sort of chat that should get you banned! But in the meantime...

Irrespective of what happens in the rest of the season, people are still talking about us as potential title contenders in January. I mean, honestly, just let that sink in for a minute.

We've got a ridiculously good manager (whom we should probably enjoy while we can), and he's sold us that ever so dangerous but exciting thing called hope. Burns and Shiels both did it too, and it doesn't happen all that often. People, and not just Killie fans, are genuinely thinking 'Could Killie really do a Leicester?' And you know what, we almost certainly won't, but we could. And that's worth something.

Away from the league, you've also got to think this is a team that could genuinely make something of the Scottish Cup this season. Remember '97? Imagine doing that again. We could, you know.