Not all bad.....

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

keep it up folks, could be getting 60-75k a year at this rate. That’s a decent players wages 

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think player wages is a particularly good use of TiK money.

I think it should be used for the the things that aren't transient, like disabled facilities, safe standing and other things that aren't at risk to a snapped cruciate ligament or broken leg.

I do think those in charge of the club should push the boat out a little this window - not just to please us, but we will never get a better chance to win this championship, with a top class manager and a team with momentum behind it. It's their chance to make history, and get a real return on their investment to take our club to another level.

19 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I really don't think player wages is a particularly good use of TiK money.

I think it should be used for the the things that aren't transient, like disabled facilities, safe standing and other things that aren't at risk to a snapped cruciate ligament or broken leg.

I agree with you with regards to the trust directly funding transfers. If however the trust money takes on projects like those you’ve mentioned and others it allows the club to redistribute their cash elsewhere which might include improving the squad

1 hour ago, Killielad said:

Anyone know what the difference is between the entry and standard levels? Descriptions look the same on the website. Cheers folks 

E28DECB9-3659-4381-945C-BD432CE6344E.png

We (the Trust) need to sit down with the Club board as soon as their hols are over and come up with fresh ideas to match the recent fresh momentum. Although rewards/incentives and monthly draws aren't what its all about, I believe it does help keep the campaign in everyone's mind.

Previously, monthly draw stuff was provided by our Board members and other subscribers.

The recent uptake in membership and TiK has invigorated everyone and shows what could can be achieved. Nearly an extra 100 TiK subscribers in 48 hours? This shows that our fans care deeply for the Club and are willing to do their bit and not rely solely on the board. It gives meaning to the 'together we're stronger' mantra and highlights that we (the supporters) ARE Killie!

We'll update all of this as soon as possible. All ideas are very welcome.

4 hours ago, piffer said:

I agree with you with regards to the trust directly funding transfers. If however the trust money takes on projects like those you’ve mentioned and others it allows the club to redistribute their cash elsewhere which might include improving the squad

This. In the shell of a nut!!

2 minutes ago, jmthmsn said:

We (the Trust) need to sit down with the Club board as soon as their hols are over and come up with fresh ideas to match the recent fresh momentum. Although rewards/incentives and monthly draws aren't what its all about, I believe it does help keep the campaign in everyone's mind.

Previously, monthly draw stuff was provided by our Board members and other subscribers.

The recent uptake in membership and TiK has invigorated everyone and shows what could can be achieved. Nearly an extra 100 TiK subscribers in 48 hours? This shows that our fans care deeply for the Club and are willing to do their bit and not rely solely on the board. It gives meaning to the 'together we're stronger' mantra and highlights that we (the supporters) ARE Killie!

This is fantastic and again hats off to all you folks who give up so much of your own time to organise all of this. 

14 hours ago, jmthmsn said:

100 folk, even if just paying the minimum is £10 p/m is some going in 24 hours. Over £10,000 per annum isn't too shabby!

Following a hectic week, chuffed to report forty five new members signed up with an additional 113 new subscribers pledging to our campaign. We're still getting them coming in so please consider signing up if you haven't already.

Hopefully new members have received their 'paperwork' by now.

Everyone on here who did .......are you now badged up?

11 hours ago, jmthmsn said:

Following a hectic week, chuffed to report forty five new members signed up with an additional 113 new subscribers pledging to our campaign. 

Just to be clear because there still seems to be confusion over the difference between the Trust and TiK, do you mean 45 new Trust members and 113 new TiK subscribers? 

If so, that would mean almost 50% increase in TiK subscribers, which would be remarkable. 

Edited by skygod

10 hours ago, skygod said:

Just to be clear because there still seems to be confusion over the difference between the Trust and TiK, do you mean 45 new Trust members and 113 new TiK subscribers? 

If so, that would mean almost 50% increase in TiK membership, which would be remarkable. 

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. It was a truly remarkable week.......and there are still people joining/rejoining the Trust and subscribing to TiK.

2 minutes ago, Caldow said:

I feel a massive boost would be the club stepping up to the plate. Phylis McLeish has joined so make the most of that endorsement. Make it perfectly clear there is no “them and us” any more. 

Yes, Phyliss has joined the Trust and is a subscriber to TiK too.

Hoping BB will to do likewise soon.............. , maybe DrewWylie? :39: