Killie TV

PillieKie

19 minutes ago, King said:

£5.99 per month or £59.99 for a year for UK users. It automatically forwarded me to that page.

ahhh maybe as im logging on at work and they are french servers cheers mate

**tried to sign up on the page, no pay pal option tried to pay using the card just keeps giving an error code when you enter all the details, was hoping that would be easy :31:

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

4 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I'm accessing it from Canada and the price is in sterling. Wondering if I use my Canadian account I'll be charged a conversion fee on top of the subscription cost?

ive sent them a message asking if they can help with the sign up and error code if someone comes back to me ill ask the question mate

26 minutes ago, galbraj said:

I'm having a hell of a time with the site...……….can't login can't create an account...…...errors on the site links...….so far it's terrible!  

OK......finally got to creating my user account. Trying to subscribe and only form of payment it will accept is 'Stripe' ….what is that? 

Anyway......I'll contact them and see what's up. 

2 hours ago, King said:

£5.99 per month or £59.99 for a year for UK users. It automatically forwarded me to that page.

If you VPN it, you get the international options, standard connection automatically bring up the UK audio based subscription.

The opera browser has a built in VPN thats easy to set up in a country of your choice.

Looks like it's using adobe flash for the videos being the only downside I can see - probably won't work on tablets!

Just now, RAG said:

If you VPN it, you get the international options, standard connection automatically bring up the UK audio based subscription.

The opera browser has a built in VPN thats easy to set up in a country of your choice.

Looks like it's using adobe flash for the videos being the only downside I can see - probably won't work on tablets!

Tested the 'freeview' on my asus transformer. Videos played fine.

38 minutes ago, RAG said:

@CB  kept getting the usual, unnecessary  'you'e about to use abode flash' warnings on my mac, then it played just fine! 

The transformer might well support flash like a normal sensible machine, but unless you tinker about a good bit, iPads certainly don't like it.

Ahhh OK. Never used an apple product for the internet. You'd think the most popular product would support the most used web thingies.

28 minutes ago, killieblues said:

In England (Nottingham). Any recommendations on a good vpn? @Killiepie?

I live in Tampa and use PureVPN to access stuff in the UK. 

Just signed up with no issues, paid my monthly fee. Cant wait to watch the games now, rather than listening to open all mics on a Saturday morning. Great work by all at the club.

59 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Got signed up after a few issues I emailed and got a quick response they fixed the issues and asked me to try again , got it working fine currently sat watching the Dundee game - brilliant stuff well done Killie 

Got back to me quicksharp too. Sadly I will need to take the conversion fee on the chin, but more than worth it