Killie TV

PillieKie

4 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Surely it’s not that bad considering they’re watching the game?  

There's a big difference between a TV commentary where the viewers can see what's happening and a radio commentary where the commentators have to tell the listeners what's happening.

There's lots of silences and no descriptions of what's happening.

It's improving a bit but nowhere near a normal radio commentary.

Edited by skygod

1 minute ago, Crocket said:

I don't understand why they don't let UK viewers watch away games on it. I understand why not showing home games due to crowd effects. Aberdeen is not exactly along the road.

Broadcasting rights don’t allow it but it’s easy to get around it. 

Edited by Killiepie

2 minutes ago, Crocket said:

I don't understand why they don't let UK viewers watch away games on it. I understand why not showing home games due to crowd effects. Aberdeen is not exactly along the road.

21st century technology with 20th century broadcasting rights deals and 19th century attitudes coming from the top.

48 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Did you check the settings. I tried it with the Motherwell highlight's and for some reason it defaulted to the lowest quality.  

46 minutes ago, RayD said:

I was thinking the exact same thing, then I discovered  wee button at the bottom of the screen labelled "HD" where you can adjust the quality of  the playback.
I assume this is for you to tailor to your internet speed

Ah right, I didn’t realise that. Thanks guys 

Just now, skygod said:

Are you guys watching the audio getting an Aberdeen (Red TV) commentary then?

What's the point in having the two Killie TV guys giving a (non-)commentary on Audio? Is it just for the re-runs?

Wait, we've got Killie comms there, but they're only doing the 'radio' comms & we're taking sheep tv's comms for the tv?

Is that no a bit, odd? 

Just bung the 'radio' commentary over the pictures. All they need to do is remember to give edit points for the highlights. No comms over throw-ins, by-kicks, etc.

Just now, kevin1869 said:

Stephen O'Donnell is going on for four or five different identities so far. And one of them is deid.

I enjoyed it when Gary Dicker outpaced the Aberdeen left side and wondered what steroids he must have been taking before the close up of Stephen O'Donnell.