Killie TV

PillieKie

16 minutes ago, KillieDIV said:

Is this the case for away games as well? I'm tempted to (try and) avoid the score on Saturday and watch the re-run when it comes online. 

Yes I would presume so but not sure how quickly after full time the game is uploaded. The video will be taken from Redtv so not sure if it will include the Aberdeen commentary. 

3 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Yes I would presume so but not sure how quickly after full time the game is uploaded. The video will be taken from Redtv so not sure if it will include the Aberdeen commentary. 

The Rangers game was available on Killie TV freeview in the wee hours of Thursday, hopefully its the same case for away games to.

22 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Anyone tried using a VPN so we can watch it in the UK @ 3pm?

Yip, took a couple of goes, disconnecting reconnecting, but got it working, it buffered a couple of times 2nd half but possibly just teething issues as it happened to a couple of guys actually living abroad to..... i used PureVPN

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

I’ve got a link to red tv which is from an employee who are allowed to watch at 3pm.  Don’t know if it’ll work though.  If I can manage I will post later 

We'd ask you not to do that please due to this...

We've decided as an admin that since the club have launched their own streaming service, our official policy from now on will be to remove links to streams.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Yip, took a couple of goes, disconnecting reconnecting, but got it working, it buffered a couple of times 2nd half but possibly just teething issues as it happened to a couple of guys actually living abroad to..... i used PureVPN

Easy way to know if it’s going to work is to see what subscriptions it’s offering. If it’s only showing the UK one your VPN isn’t kicking in and you need to maybe clear cookies and refresh till it shows the international sub. 

2 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

Easy way to know if it’s going to work is to see what subscriptions it’s offering. If it’s only showing the UK one your VPN isn’t kicking in and you need to maybe clear cookies and refresh till it shows the international sub. 

Ive got the international subscription, it was just the VPN the other night i reckon 

10 minutes ago, Qatar_Killie said:

For those who have watched the replay of the rangers game on killieTV, how was the picture quality? Mine was quite blurry, wondering if it’s maybe just my internet connection  

I expect the live stream quality to come and go, but thought the recording would be a sharp picture. 

Did you check the settings. I tried it with the Motherwell highlight's and for some reason it defaulted to the lowest quality.  

12 minutes ago, Qatar_Killie said:

For those who have watched the replay of the rangers game on killieTV, how was the picture quality? Mine was quite blurry, wondering if it’s maybe just my internet connection  

I expect the live stream quality to come and go, but thought the recording would be a sharp picture. 

I was thinking the exact same thing, then I discovered  wee button at the bottom of the screen labelled "HD" where you can adjust the quality of  the playback.
I assume this is for you to tailor to your internet speed