Transfer target

Craigieboy

SSC said after announcing Bruce he had one two things he was working on in the next couple of days. No positions or names

Got the impression there could be a few headed out the door. He was asked about Thomas, Frizzell and Higgins and said we’d see what happens in the next couple of days. 

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

SSC said after announcing Bruce he had one two things he was working on in the next couple of days. No positions or names

Got the impression there could be a few headed out the door. He was asked about Thomas, Frizzell and Higgins and said we’d see what happens in the next couple of days. 

Mulumbu on the way?

32 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Any names been mentioned?

Surprised an attacking midfielder isn't our top priority after Bruce and McAleny coming in, hopefully the right call.

I can understand the call for an attacking midfielder, but if you examine how we play and the balance of the side, I’m not sure one would actually benefit us or fit in.

id rather we have a number 10 linking the play and leaving the Midifield we have to do what they’ve been doing for 18 months.

20 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

I can understand the call for an attacking midfielder, but if you examine how we play and the balance of the side, I’m not sure one would actually benefit us or fit in.

id rather we have a number 10 linking the play and leaving the Midifield we have to do what they’ve been doing for 18 months.

Number ten/attacking midfielder, same thing. 

8 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

McAleny will play the #10 role. From what Ive heard about him he is a like for like replacement for the Snake in Sheeps clothing

8 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

8 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Number ten/attacking midfielder, same thing. 

Aye, agree with Bobby. That's what I was meaning. I know Harkins and the likes are also attacking midfielders but was meaning more in the mould of Stewart.