Transfer target

Craigieboy

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Have they? I remember reading they knocked back £150k holding out for £250k that turned out to be from AFC Fylde. All I can remember other than that has been speculation.

Given this is the very last day Ayr can get any cash for him I would think we could afford a bit of negotiation.

Mcall's word's on sportsound the other week, claimed they'd knocked back 250k and didn't need to sell him. 

1 minute ago, All the Wine said:

Mcall's word's on sportsound the other week, claimed they'd knocked back 250k and didn't need to sell him. 

From what I've heard that was the case but Shankland not happy about the bit being rejected and McCalls media antics. Wants out now apparently. That was from an Ayr fan

15 minutes ago, Estragon said:

It's going to be Mulumbu and one other.

Marker down.

If this is true and you've got this right I will buy you a pie tomorrow night. Its then a win win for me. Get Mulumbu and one other, you get a pie but I'll be buzzing. Don't get Mulumbu and one other and I get to eat the pie myself.

The one that’s done will be a permanent deal for a young attacking player. Mulumbu will be trawling the leagues looking to find a good financial deal. If that doesn’t come through he could be a last minute addition here. I th8nk Clarke will not care we are not his first choice and will keep the door open till last minute.

9 minutes ago, KTID96 said:

If this is true and you've got this right I will buy you a pie tomorrow night. Its then a win win for me. Get Mulumbu and one other, you get a pie but I'll be buzzing. Don't get Mulumbu and one other and I get to eat the pie myself.

One thing is certain.  Some f**ker's eating a pie tomorrow night....

....and that f**ker is me.