Transfer target

Craigieboy

19 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Loans can still play reserves. He is back from his loan though.

I think that it’s only development loanees who can turn out for their parent club (Reserves, Youth Cup etc), and that Thomas is too old to be a development loanee.

He didn’t play for the reserves while he was at Dumbarton. 

19 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Gilmour is a great shout, a local boy from the 3 towns  same as SSC and hes at Chelsea and with the history SSC has there if they were going to trust any manager to look after one of their prospects .... that'd be a belter

Still a relatively big name up here at least, plus everyone is already aware of how much of a talent he is. This is SSC we are talking about here... it will be a surprise and furthermore it will probably remain a surprise even when we learn who it is, but that doesn't matter. 

25 minutes ago, onejulianfaubert said:

Billy gilmour a shout?

I normally ignore most transfer speculation but given SSCs links to Chelsea, his comments on the player we are interested in and Gilmour being a local lad you could be right. Whether it happens is a different matter.

Having seen him play for the U21s I think he’d be a great signing despite his relative youth.

6 minutes ago, James K Polk said:

I normally ignore most transfer speculation but given SSCs links to Chelsea, his comments on the player we are interested in and Gilmour being a local lad you could be right. Whether it happens is a different matter.

Having seen him play for the U21s I think he’d be a great signing despite his relative youth.

Imagine the eternal spluttering rage when he dumps the Orcs out the cup.

Delicious.