Transfer target

Craigieboy

7 hours ago, Charlie's Dad said:

52 and I’m like a kid in a sweet shop. Still haven’t come down after pumping Sevco and now this happens. Been singing “Clarke doesn’t need Mourinho”all week to the Rangers and Ayr fans and just left work with a chorus of “Mulumbu in the middle”.  Only real football fans will understand the elation we’re feeling at this moment. From the horrendous years with M.J. at the helm to the present euphoria. What would it be like to actually achieve something with Sir Steve ? You know something I believe we actually will. Europe, a cup win or both !!! WE ARE KILLIE. 

Got to admit, was done with Mulumbu when he left. 

When there was talk of him coming back I was giving it the big one ‘Nup, chased the money to sit on the bench. No thanks.’

Now though, oh my Steve Clarke, i am absolutely buzzing for the big man to be back. 

Well done SC et al. 

5 hours ago, KillieNomad said:

What a marvellous way to wake up :) SC "one deal, not a big name" hahah! Love it.

I said to pals yesterday that he looked coy AF and a certain rodent pumper replied “he always does when he’s up to something”. 

Dont remember a buzz like it from a January transfer window. From deep despair to this.

Greg who?

:hurrah:

28 minutes ago, Merk said:

Greg who?

:hurrah:

Picture the scene...

25th May, League champions Kilmarnock thrash Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup Final 3-0.

Alan Power walks up to Greg "The Snake"  Stewart and whispers into his ear "don't worry pal, you can come round mine and play with my medals for an hour, shame you left " then a swift kick to the baws for good measure.

:11:

11 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Picture the scene...

25th May, League champions Kilmarnock thrash Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup Final 3-0.

Alan Power walks up to Greg "The Snake"  Stewart and whispers into his ear "don't worry pal, you can come round mine and play with my medals for an hour, shame you left " then a swift kick to the baws for good measure.

Errrrmmmm....Paddypower will offer 350/1 on The Double.....a guy in the pub told me.....like....it wisnae me......you widnae get me putting on £18.69 on a mad bet like that, like.....as if.......phhhharrrr-har-har----:5:

13 minutes ago, BILL97 said:

Errrrmmmm....Paddypower will offer 350/1 on The Double.....a guy in the pub told me.....like....it wisnae me......you widnae get me putting on £18.69 on a mad bet like that, like.....as if.......phhhharrrr-har-har----:5:

Good thing it wasn't you ... can get 860s at Bet365 accordjng to oddschecker...

Said on here before I have £20 at 500s for the league and £10 25s for the Scottish cup. Think a few others are the same. 

48 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Picture the scene...

Too funny lol 

If you had told me after we'd lost Stewart, and had JJ's season potentially disrupted with a PCA, that we'd get experienced cover at the back, one of our best players from last season back in the middle and two exciting, talented, younguns up front, I'd've shook your hand.

An excellent month's business all told. 

8 minutes ago, McDeeBop said:

If you had told me after we'd lost Stewart, and had JJ's season potentially disrupted with a PCA, that we'd get experienced cover at the back, one of our best players from last season back in the middle and two exciting, talented, younguns up front, I'd've shook your hand.

An excellent month's business all told. 

... and beating the huns in the process..

its only natural some folk were losing their s**t.  For years weve had clueless charlatans in charge who left you in despair the majority of the season.  They had us celebrating mediocracy and we almost...almost accepted it........but ....:hurrah:now we have a leader:hurrah:

i got a ticking off from Mrs Hotdog last night as i was dancing around the living room singning loudly "ahh eeh ahh Mulumbu in the middle....."

ended up being another late one just buzzing being a Killie fan, and know what if any group of fans deserve it its us :hurrah::hurrah:

16 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Dundee say six players - Sofien Moussa and fellow striker Jean Alassane Mendy, winger Roarie Deacon and midfielder Elton Ngwatala - have left Dens Park "by mutual consent".

Moussa to Partick Thistle 

Six players, two of whom were to awful to name!