Gers Match Fred

C4mmy31

YYYYYeeeeeeesssssssss!

Steve Clarke is genious. As soon as we don't have Stewart it's back to the counter attacking, leave the possession to the opposition style. for all the criticism on here Tish was a big part of that. Man management of Jones says everything about the man...that won us the game and every single one of us would have had him froze out.

3 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

That's an absolute monster of a result.

I keep thinking that this team will eventually run out of steam but they are so unbelievably consistent. 

100% this. It's the strangest feeling. I can't quite bring myself to say "aye we'll win this week' because it feels so alien to me. 

I don't know what to do with my hands

You know, as a fan (and a human!) it's important to hold your hands up when you're wrong. I don't think it's any great secret that many, many of us were raging with Jones and the way it was all handled. But you've got to credit the manager enormously here - happy to say he got it absolutely right and it paid off for him hugely. Fair play.

As for everything else - YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurrah:

That was an absolutely superb, superb performance, and while the commentators wanted to spend all their time talking about Rangers' title bid, we thoroughly deserved that win. Absolutely love, love, love Brophy (and he deserves the chance to make the position his own now) and he put in a shift and a half there.

All of the defence and keeper were tremendous, and midfield is so solid they stopped Rangers from ever really being a threat. Are Power and Burke really in their 30s?! The amount of effort they put in was incredible.

Man of the match? I've changed my mind a dozen times already, and could happily go through them all eulogising about how good they were. Heart says Brophy for leading from the front, putting us into the position to push for the win, and never stopping for a moment. Burke was superb. But also really, really hard to look past Power, what a shift, from first to last absolutely runs himself into the ground for the team.

Edited by Travis