Gers Match Fred

C4mmy31

26 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Dont need to change the rules, they just make them up as they go along. Bachmann booked for protesting the goal. McGregor chases him literally halfway up the pitch screaming and does nothing, arfield puts in a couple of late challenges that both could've been a booking but let him off with both. Another absolute scumbag, coward of a ref, who we shouldn't forget about just because we won 

This. Absolutely shocking. McGregor was an embarrassment the way he carried on throughout the game and the ref just looked like an idiot for taking it. Morelos should’ve seen a 2nd yeallow for a blatant dive but he sh*t it. Linesman in the east stand side might as well have not been there. We won inspite of that. Amazing performence 

37 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Longer than usual drive home , early start in morning .......but just going open a beer sit back and watch that game in full and celebrate all over again 

That is what it means to be Killie , under SC/AD , we have a team who never give up, players who would run through walls for the Manager , leaders on and off the park , there has been so so many high points under SC and AD but under the circumstances witnessing that game will be fondly recalled for many years to come.......brilliant night 

Couldn't put it any better enjoy the beer

1 hour ago, spicybarbecue said:

nice to see gerrard bitching about the pitch in his post match comments. outplayed for 70 mins but makes a pathetic attempt to blame the pitch, well done, Gerrard, nice to see you act the same age as the club you manage.

You must be joking! His team barely played the ball on the pitch all night. I've seen junior teams lump it forward less than they did. 

Just now, casual observer said:

If Vieira and Nice are mad enough to offer £8m for turnipheid this month, there’s not a chance in hell Sevco turn that down. He hardly got a kick tonight against our two cb’s. Regardless of his performances, the cheating goes on game after game, and consistently unpunished. Prick!

It's the good old media reporting that figure though, so high chance its nowhere near it. Wasn't there supposed bids of £8-10 million last year? 

Those type of games are what it's about for us fans. So glad we turned up and backed the team. We outsang them and outfought them against all odds. Even going behind I had faith in the manager to turn it around. When that winner went in I haven't celebrated a goal like that ever at rugby park. The beating and bad news we have taken recently and for Jones to score was just the icing on the cake. 

So proud of what is going on at our club I am genuinely beaming with pride tonight. Genuine underdog story. Hard work/ organisation and a little bit of quality can take you far. 

Seeing our supporters sing in unison on the way out and give them it hard with Watp is one of the best things I have seen in ages. 

Can lose players and games but you'll never take our spirit and love for this club. 

f**king cmon the Killie boys 

The Ayrshire huns did what they do best after the game. One of our groundstaff young guy with glasses who was picking up the parking cones when a mutant had a go at him. The mutant had a young kid 6 or 7 year old with him. What chance dose the kid have. I was a dirty fie###an for sticking up for our guy. Don't know the inbreads  name but he comes from Killie. KTID. 

Voice is gone. I have huns I want to wind up in the school playground and at work tomorrow and I may not be able to, short of by sign language. Will need to think of ways to represent 2 and 1 with fingers alone...

We were phenomenal from back to front. Daniel Bachmann pulled off some terrific saves and really marshalled his defence. He was unlucky with the goal when you considere there was a handball in the leadup and he was pinned to the floor as Defoe struck it.

That Bachmann got a yellow card for dissent but Morelos only got one yellow card for hand ball, and not for dissent or diving, shows everything that is wrong with Scottish football. It's at a point now where there is blatantly a different set of rules for this one particular guy.

O'Donnell is the best right back in Scotland and Taylor ain't far behind him in terms of quality. Scott Boyd deputised brilliantly and Stuart Findlay just did what he always does - immense.

Power always takes the plaudits but I actually thought Dicker was even better tonight. Both played with the heart of a lion. Tshibola was frustrating at a couple of moments (towards the end he gave away a stupid free kick and followed it up by losing the ball a minute later) but overall he had a good game and contributed well.

Chris Burke, I'm running out of things to say about this guy. He has a fantastic football brain, great ability and end product, and for a 35 year old his workrate is just stupid. He would run through 100 brick walls if Steve Clarke asked him to.

I said before the game I thought there were two key elements to how well we played at Ibrox. One was Greg Stewart in the lone role, who was just oustanding that night. Eamonn Brophy has come in tonight and been just as fantastic. He never gave the defence a moment's rest and it paid dividends. His finish was top notch.

The other factor that night was Jordan Jones breaking us up the pitch. Fans had their doubts about how effective he might be tonight given circumstances. No one should ever have doubted Clarke. What a performance he got out of him and the celebration running to the manager says it all.

Absolute f**king scenes in the East Stand when that hit the net. Proper f**king tonto.

3 hours ago, fraz65 said:

Aberdeen are in worryingly good form.

Let those sheep pumping mutants worry about the form we are in.

The Stewart thing will be further motivation, given the antics of both them and the Zombies perhaps getting both of these a cheating sleeker f**ks straight after the pish is a good thing 

Edited by Beaker71