• Chris Burke
    • Gary Dicker
    • Eamonn Brophy
    • Aaron Tshibola
    • jordan jones
    • Kirk Broadfoot
    • Mikael Ndjoli

This poll is closed to new votes

Hard to pick only one . From our keeper to Jones there was tremendous performances all round .....front 3 worked tirelessly , full backs excelled, the sometimes criticised Scott Boyd and Gary Dicker were very solid , Findlay must be close to an international call up with a long run of consistent top games...could go on and on 

but hard too see past Power , his top form and influence in games is a joy to witness 

For me we had 11 men of the match. We were simply incredible and our work rate and togetherness was out of this world. Dicker slightly shaded it for me In the vote. Special shout out to Aaron Tshibola. I’m the first to get on his case when I feel he’s floating about not getting involved. However especially second half last night he was excellent. One minute driving forward to support the attack, the next making blocks in the penalty box. If he was more consistent he’d be some player.

As pointed out many times - it's difficult to just pick one.

Went for Dicker in the end - did all the unglamourous graft in front of the back four, but truly could have been anyone. What a night at TTOP! Other Killie supporter at my work in Perth couldn't make it last night. Despite being late home last night, I was in early this morning just to tell him about every little detail.

4 hours ago, Charlie's Dad said:

For me we had 11 men of the match. We were simply incredible and our work rate and togetherness was out of this world. Dicker slightly shaded it for me In the vote. Special shout out to Aaron Tshibola. I’m the first to get on his case when I feel he’s floating about not getting involved. However especially second half last night he was excellent. One minute driving forward to support the attack, the next making blocks in the penalty box. If he was more consistent he’d be some player.

Absolutely. It showed once again that Tshibola has it in him. If he can put in consistent performances of the level he did in the 2nd half then we will have the best midfield trio in the league.

I went for Brophy as MoM in the end as it was his hard work that got us a goal out of nothing and got us back into the game. He just shaded it from Bachmann, O'Donnell, Taylor, Boyd, Finlay, Dicker, Power, Tshibola, Burke and Jones. 

• CB locked and unpinned this topic

Alan Power - 3 points

Daniel Bachmann - 2 points

Eamonn Brophy - 1 point

Current standings after game 28:

Alan Power - 44 points

Chris Burke - 28 points

Greg Stewart - 18 points

Stuart Findlay - 11 points

Greg Taylor - 10 points

Aaron Tshibola, Jamie MacDonald - 7 points

Daniel Bachmann - 6 points