Scottish Cup v Sevco (Sat 9 Feb | 17.15 k/o | TV)

johnnyham

29 minutes ago, DuncanEwart said:

I took advantage of the shop's extended opening hours and got my ticket last Sunday- I've been looking forward to this all week. How amazing would it be to knock them out of the Cup so soon after beating them in the league? C'mon the Killie!! :hurrah:  

If we win today we've got a real chance of winning the cup. It's our biggest game of the season. 

I feel like the club often don’t help themselves in games like this, particularly for those not living In the local area. Spent a good part of Thursday and Friday failing to get through to the shop. Managed to get through this morning to be told the club don’t sell them over the phone against Rangers. I don’t get why not tbh there is ways of checking who supports the club. 

Hopefully make it in to Kilmarnock before the sales end at 3.30

8 minutes ago, liammuir123 said:

I feel like the club often don’t help themselves in games like this, particularly for those not living In the local area. Spent a good part of Thursday and Friday failing to get through to the shop. Managed to get through this morning to be told the club don’t sell them over the phone against Rangers. I don’t get why not tbh there is ways of checking who supports the club. 

Hopefully make it in to Kilmarnock before the sales end at 3.30

I bought mine over the phone yesterday from the Killie zone im picking up this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Farmer in the City said:

I bought mine over the phone yesterday from the Killie zone im picking up this afternoon.

That’s twice this season I’ve been told otherwise and other people have managed to buy them over the phone. Ended missing out on tickets for the st mirren game earlier in the season. 

The whole ticket thing needs an overhaul, as people mentioned especially for exiles who aren't in and around killie during the week. I've got a season ticket surely just pop a number off that in to the system, confirms i'm a killie fan and then either pickup or print off.

Anyway until that time i've been trying this morning to get through to the shop but no joy, i'm planning on being at the ground for 4 and get a ticket, but someone mentioned they are stopping selling at 3.30?

1 hour ago, liammuir123 said:

I’ve just been told 3.30pm on the phone. 

That is piss poor by shop. I called half a dozen times, finally got through on Thursday, and was 100% told an hour before KO. I am watching rugby in sports bar but if I wasn’t I’d have missed the cut off as I was a minute late for the last Sevco game and they were reluctant to sell me one.

There have been many improvements off the park in the last year or two but communication and organisation still weak imo.

2 hours ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

The shop is open now. Biggest game of the season so let’s hope for a huge Killie support. We had 4000 Killie fans at the last round so by any reckoning we should have more for this huge game.

Got them this morning from Killie Zone,

Quite dissapointed in the vetting as had I been a Sevco fan it would have been no problem to get tickets , no id asked for or proof of address etc , just fill in this disclaimer

1 minute ago, charlie1 said:

Got them this morning from Killie Zone,

Quite dissapointed in the vetting as had I been a Sevco fan it would have been no problem to get tickets , no id asked for or proof of address etc , just fill in this disclaimer

The whole system is lip service, nothing more, and the only people inconvenienced are Killie fans.

13 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

The whole system is lip service, nothing more, and the only people inconvenienced are Killie fans.

Just been down at the club shop and nice steady stream of people buying 

2 folk in front of me were both vetted one was asked to fill out the form and another had done so previously and was found on the system 

I was able to get my season ticket seat for the FB 

maybe a quick mention to the SLO would be enough for the club to speak with the staff in the Killie zone to ensure it was being carried out there 

:hurrah:

3 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Just been down at the club shop and nice steady stream of people buying 

2 folk in front of me were both vetted one was asked to fill out the form and another had done so previously and was found on the system 

I was able to get my season ticket seat for the FB 

maybe a quick mention to the SLO would be enough for the club to speak with the staff in the Killie zone to ensure it was being carried out there 

:hurrah:

Good to hear. I wasn’t vetted at ticket office pre game last week

6 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

We don’t help ourselves with that kind of inconsistency 

@baz is this something that can be brought up with the club through the trust ? 

The whole ticket system is getting an overhaul, its probably the best system available for what we are looking for and will allow us to do all sorts of stuff, there is not a lot else the club can do about it at the moment...it has been addressed and is in the pipeline. The club are now always open to practical suggestions and the Trust can get them to the Board via our representative on there...that's part of the reason we are in there.

baz

59 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

The whole ticket thing needs an overhaul, as people mentioned especially for exiles who aren't in and around killie during the week. I've got a season ticket surely just pop a number off that in to the system, confirms i'm a killie fan and then either pickup or print off.

Anyway until that time i've been trying this morning to get through to the shop but no joy, i'm planning on being at the ground for 4 and get a ticket, but someone mentioned they are stopping selling at 3.30?

Big Stewart (Sinclair) from Rainbow Ink is selling a couple on Facebook if that helps any.

Just now, KillieFC said:

The whole ticket system is getting an overhaul, its probably the best system available for what we are looking for and will allow us to do all sorts of stuff, there is not a lot else the club can do about it at the moment...it has been addressed and is in the pipeline. The club are now always open to practical suggestions and the Trust can get them to the Board via our representative on there...that's part of the reason we are in there.

baz

Looking forward to seeing the details of the new system 

appreciate the quick response 

At the shop now, quiet but steady stream. Lunchtime I guess...

”been a bit busy, but prices are putting some people off”

“the £10 is fine for kids but £27 and £19 is brutal” says I.

”yeah, they were trying for 15/10/5 like other cup games but <the> Rangers were having none of it” says the seller.

16 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

baz

A simple membership scheme would be a start. 

I’m a past ST holder, already paid by card for Hearts and St Mirren away this season yet I still have to haul my arse to Kilmarnock two hours before kick off instead of being able to book them in phone and collect. It’s really poor and just another unnecessary  barrier.