Sheep away, Fred

CB

3 minutes ago, robkil said:

Behave. He's a 20 year old kid who's played a grand total 22 games in his career, 16 of which have came off the bench. He was being asked to play loan striker in a team down to ten men, with next to zero support and was having to deal with long balls. Hardly fair to blame him today.

I think Njoli is good cover for Jones and I think he has a big part to play in the coming games

We needed someone with experience who could keep the ball down their half when Boyd went off

Happy with a point and we march on into the next 2 games against Hearts at home and then away to Dundee which I think we should be looking to take all 6 

Aberdeeens next 2 fixtures are away to Hibs and then home to the Huns so I’d like to think we have a real opportunity to create a bit of a gap between us and them by taking care of ourselves and hope Hibs start their good run against them and they drop points against the Knuckle draggers 

:hurrah:

12 minutes ago, robkil said:

Behave. He's a 20 year old kid who's played a grand total 22 games in his career, 16 of which have came off the bench. He was being asked to play loan striker in a team down to ten men, with next to zero support and was having to deal with long balls. Hardly fair to blame him today.

Totally agree.

7 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Stuart Findlay is a Rolls Royce btw. What a talent. Best centre half in the league for me. Big money in the future.

He’s very good and I think will go on to big things but, watching the Sevco highlights, there was a touch of the Freddie Dindeleux about his corner marking against smart opponents. 

Delighted we got him - and under contract - and let’s be honest he pisses all over guys like Jack Hendry.

20 minutes ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Great away point and fantastic defensive shift especially after a hard midweek game.

Really hope we bring in at least 3 players as we badly need reinforcements. Suspensions are going to kick in and we need another option beside Brophy. 

According to one of our guys on P&B that was Power's 6th booking today so he misses the Celtic game, he also said today was Dicker's 4th

Can anyone else confirm? 

45 minutes ago, robkil said:

Nobody's blaming him for anything. Just that, where he is in his development at the moment, he's not capable of doing what is sometimes asked of him, ie playing as a lone striker at our level.

What we are lacking is our own young guys coming through - take out Wilson and there's nobody around that age pushing for a place. SC doesn't seem to rate Frizzell and Higgins, and Cameron is still young. Graham seems to have disappeared from the reckoning.

There seems to be a shortage around the 19-21 age range.

Edited by skygod

6 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

According to one of our guys on P&B that was Power's 6th booking today so he misses the Celtic game, he also said today was Dicker's 4th

Can anyone else confirm? 

That's correct on stats.

I don't know about suspension. If he has hit the threshold, I would expect an immediate suspension, ie v. Hearts.

2 minutes ago, piffer said:

This picture really sums up why I am starting to despise Aberdeen. Players surrounding the ref who’ve had no involvement in the incident and the player on the deck clearly has nothing wrong with him just milking it to confirm the red card.

1CCACB22-91D5-401B-AEDC-0865D4BEC464.jpeg

Same number of Killie players on their feet as there is Eberdeen

Edited by LH31

39 minutes ago, skygod said:

That's correct on stats.

I don't know about suspension. If he has hit the threshold, I would expect an immediate suspension, ie v. Hearts.

Effective from 14th day following date of match when sixth cautionable offence occurred and to be served in the same Competition.

So that’ll be the Celtic game I think.

Edited by Silent Bob