Conor McAleny - Striker

MorkenTheMonk

7 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

The sea of red says it all, clowns! Our players and other staff may read your idiotic remarks.......give it a rest. Good enough for SSC, good enough for me.

D9D961F8-7BE0-4504-A3B7-8DC03297D8F9.png

Agree, embarrassing posts. It's no wonder we get a bit of a reputation from some quarters as being a difficult to please set of fans at times. I don't know what the guys like but I know we needed a forward in so I'm buzzing that Stevie Clarke has found someone he thinks can do the business! Welcome to the club!

13 hours ago, casual observer said:

Anyone got his stats for this season?

League - 6 starts, substituted in 8 times, unused sub 7 times - Goals 0

FA Cup - 1 start, unused sub 1 - Goals 0

League Cup - 2 starts - Goals 0

EFL Trophy - 1 start, substituted in 1 - Goals 1

Total - 10 starts, substituted in 9, unused sub 8 - Goals 1

Last start 22 December, Last appearance as sub - 26 January

Edited by skygod

28 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Guff is a dick

Guff makes comments on players before seeing them.

Guff has no faith in SC’s ability to pick a player.

dont be a dick, don’t be like Guff

Haha.

All I implied was his goal scoring record isnt great. Didn’t once say we shouldnt have signed him or that I don’t trust the manager. So unless you have actual stats to argue my statement then gie it a by.

Going by the type of goals he scores on that Youtube compilation he has a decent strike from distance. Can see why Clarke has signed him to add another dimension to how we play. Reckon he will be useful in drawing out defences by looking dangerous from distance when teams sit in against us. Clarke brings players in to do a job and I can see where this guy fits in.

30 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I’m still lost, Beckenbauer was a defender.

He maybe played with the number four on his back but he was given a free role to get upfield when the occasion arose. He did defend but he also broke forward at speed and was in the opposition half as much as his own. He may have had a starting position but he was as adept in attack as he was in defence. Maybe my memory of the 1970 World Cup is flawed but I just recall him being everywhere, defence, midfield, and attack. 

45 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Haha.

All I implied was his goal scoring record isnt great. Didn’t once say we shouldnt have signed him or that I don’t trust the manager. So unless you have actual stats to argue my statement then gie it a by.

I’m sure SSC done more than check his Wikipedia page before making a judgement on him 

And I’m sure before tonight you had never heard of the boy either 

so why don’t you give the boy a chance to get handed his kit before you start the usual nonsense 

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

24 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

James McFadden on Sportsound talking up his ability and how he can play anywhere across the front three after playing with him at Everton. Then he tried to get him in at Motherwell but couldn't get the deal through.

What does he know but? 

Some on here have been on Wikipedia! 

3 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

The boys a player. More mobile than Stewart. Loves a ping from outside the box aswell. Was very highly thought of at Everton. If anyone can help him it's Clarke. Can't wait for him to score the winner in the Scottish cup final

I can’t wait for him to score his first goal and take his top of to reveal a t shirt emblazoned with “get it right up ye Guff”