hearts home, Fred

CB

17 minutes ago, cammy2012 said:

Not sure I've seen Killie time wasting, feigning injury or committing multiple niggly fouls for a full 45mins.

You weren't at Ibrox then... it was so bad we at one stage had four players taking a throw in and poor wee Rory who was the fourth to pick the ball up got a yellow xD

2 hours ago, skygod said:

I said before that I could understand Ndjoli's difficulty in holding the ball up but what disappointed me was his poor movement.

If Boyd is working with the strikers as we keeping hearing, it wasn't evident from his lack of movement.

We also used to hear in his defence that he wasn't a left winger but a striker; now he's not a striker but a winger!

He's twenty years old so he should know at least one position by that age.

I fear for his sake that he'll be released by Bournemouth in the summer and it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Boyd's a player, not a coach, so I don't see how he will be working with the strikers. Not heard any talk that he was involved in the coaching side at all.

In Ndjoli's defence he didn't get much chance to run onto any balls, but was disappointed that he didn't get to turn the defender many times either as I think that will end up being on of his strong points.

12 minutes ago, KillieBus said:

Boyd's a player, not a coach, so I don't see how he will be working with the strikers. Not heard any talk that he was involved in the coaching side at all.

Plenty of talk on here over the years how his coaching of the young strikers is invaluable.

Most recent example:

"Kris Boyd Red Card

Souleycouley93 replied to MorkenTheMonk's topic in Killie Kickback

...I think he is invaluable in a coaching capacity especially for boys like Cameron Brophy etc."

Edited by skygod

29 minutes ago, skygod said:

Plenty of talk on here over the years how his coaching of the young strikers is invaluable.

Most recent example:

"Kris Boyd Red Card

Souleycouley93 replied to MorkenTheMonk's topic in Killie Kickback

...I think he is invaluable in a coaching capacity especially for boys like Cameron Brophy etc."

There's more than plenty of talk on football forums that in way resemble fact. I meant there was nothing from the club on him doing any first team coaching.

He could be offered a role next year.